Chapter 6

"Talking"

'Radio talk'
'Thinking'

Let's dance

At the tranport aircraft crash site on top of Fort Manus Squad 1 was surrouding by 3 heavyling arm OCU wanzers but the other 3 wanzers are unknow to Raz and Kai.

'Damn it! These aussie surrouding us.' Raz thought these OCU are pain on his buff, but something aim't right here, he recognize these wanzers from some were and than Raz realise who this 3 wanzers came from.

They are from "People's Republic Of Da Han Zhong" (DHZ) or your formalin known the most is China and Taiwan merged together in 2078.

'Huh. So the DHZ are joining the fight great just great.' Raz thought, he hate these people so much.

'Ambushing you was good tactic like Sun Tzu Arc of War.' A Asian voice men said. He none other than Yun Tae Hwan DHZ ace pilot fear of his Arc of War tactics and his wanzer "Kehei" made from Shanghai Steel Company.

 He none other than Yun Tae Hwan DHZ ace pilot fear of his Arc of War tactics and his wanzer "Kehei" made from Shanghai Steel Company

'And now is time meet your own demise.' He said to Raz.

'Well that was good tactic indeed Mr. Hwan.' Said from a Australian accent. This was none other than Jed Gordon ace pilot of the OCU Australian and his wanzer Zenith.' You UCS should't blame on people you know.'

'SCREW you aussie!' Kai curse to Jed.

'In not talking Mr. Gordon time to them to died!' Hwan said, as he was about to execute Raz and Kai but then.

'AAAAAAHHHH!!!'

One of the DHZ wanzer was shot dead in the chest. That shot came from the 051ANN Rilfe and below to the Aaliyah.

'WHAT!' Hwan shock see one the finest DHZ wanzer was shot down in one 3 hint. Both Hwan and Jed see hovering NEXT.

'When did the UCS build a flying wanzer!' Jed said in shock.

'Is does't matter shoot it DOWN!' Hwan orders them.

They begin shooting the NEXT but it was dodging every shot, it was like the NEXT was playing with them this irritated Hwan at the NEXT.

'Fight me coward were is your HONOR!!' Hwan shouted at the NEXT, as he keep firing at it.

'There is no honor in this era you fool only a idiot think there honor in the battlefield. Well guess what this is not it.' Strayed insulted Hwan.

'You bastard fight us then.' Hwan said to Strayed, as he keep firing even more wasting ammon.

'Ok.' Strayed said as he fire his MARVE Machine Gun at them taking out one of the DHZ wanzer and more OCU aswell.

'That bastard.' Jed thought.

But none of them does't known that this was a distraction Raz and Kai are ready take the two wanzers. Raz doesn't need to count.