Prologue: Our day

(I DECIDED TO TIME SKIP BECAUSE IT WAS TAKING TOO LONG AND IM IMPATIENT AND BECAUSE IM OFF SCHOOL ILL WITH THE FLUUUU. OH AND MINOR TW: MENTIONS OF SH AND SCARS)

|nicks pov|

I was stood in my room of the cabin I was staying in, looking at my reflection in the mirror, observing my black and white suit.

Does it look okay? I mean- It can't just look okay!- it's my wedding day. It has to be perfect.

My thoughts were interrupted by my door opening slightly...

"Woah!" Rey exclaimed throwing it open and running in. "I like this one better than the other one!"

"Really?" I said picking her up and holding her. Looking at us both now. She was in her pastel yellow bridesmaid dress, which by the looks of it was spare of a few pieces. "Wait- are you meant to be here?" I asked her, looking into her deep brown eyes. She giggled and bore her teeth of which had a couple missing. She put her finger to her mouth just as Elle burst in.

"REY!- oh sorry nick, Rey I'm not done! I just need a few more measurements then you're done!" Elle pleaded in her own baby blue dress.

"I don't like the tape though..." Rey admitted as I put her down and walked over to Elle.

"I'm sorry honey, but I need just a couple more for your bracelets!" Rey didn't budge. Elle looked up at me, clearly needing help.

"Would it be that much of a bother if you bought the stuff here, and you did it with me here?" I asked, crouching down and holding my hand out for her. She took it as Elle nodded.

"I can do that! There's not too much to bring anyways," Elle walked off to go grab her kit. I sat on the sofa and opened my arms for Rey to go in.

"You excited?" I asked looking at her as she played with my sleeve.

"Yeah, I like my dress! I just wish you and papa didn't worry about it so much,"

I chuckled "we're not worried...exactly. We're excited, but there's so much to do we have other stuff on our minds. But I know todays gonna be perfect. For all of us,"

|charlies pov|

I'm stressed out.

I want to ask for a longer sleeved shirt to help cover my scars but...I keep thinking about what Nick would say.

"You're Perfect the way you are, Char"

"It's our day, don't care what other people think"

"You don't need to be ashamed, they show a journey you survived!"

I pushed negative thoughts away and thought of him for a couple minutes, and sighed. I love Nick. He's amazing, and I can't think about spending time without him.

I finished putting on my toe before calling Tao up to my room.

"You alright?" He asked, walking into my room.

"Yeah I- I just wanted you to see how far I've come." Tao noticed I was wearing a short sleeve and smiled.

"Oh well done Charlie. I'm so happy for you. Honestly I'm glad you're getting married to Nick," I held back tears as he spoke "you two are perfect for each other. Regardless of what anyone else thinks."

I hugged him tight, getting deja vu from when we were younger and crying on our last day of year 11 when tao was moving in with Elle at her uni.

We pulled apart and regained ourselves. Tao then showed me photos of rings he thinks Elle will like. I smiled. Today was going to be perfect.

I walked out of my room towards the main hall and took a deep breath. I took the bouquet from Sahar as the doors opened,

Not everything was gonna be easy in my life, but with my new family...it might be okay.

(AND WEVE CONCLUDED THE FLASHBACK ARC I WILL BE RETURNING TO THE MAIN STORY AS SOON AS I FIGURE OUT WHAT IS TO HAPPEN. WHILE IM HERE I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT:
IF YALL ARE OR KNOW ANY BUNGOU STRAY DOGS FANS PLEASE HAVE A LOOK AT MY PROFILE HERE AND THERE BECAUSE I WILL ALSO BE POSTING ANOTHER BOOK! Giving me more work and more stress 👍👍👍 tysm for reading guys I'll see you in the next chapter but please make sure to check on my up coming books ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️)