Getaway Van?

Hana rode at the back of the van with her parents, sisters, grandparents, and Guita as Leslie drove with Frank in the passenger seat.

As Leslie made a sudden right turn Robert, Tina, Akari, and Merlyn all flew to the left. "Sorry," Leslie called out, "seats were taken out for charity purposes."

Hana stood perfectly still and rolled her eyes, "Wimps."

Frank smirked and turned the stereo on as soon as the first melody played Hana and Guita looked up.

"Ocean blue eyes." Guita declares. "Wait doesn't Merlyn have blue eyes?"

"No, he has hauntingly gray eyes." Akari sighs.

"Now," Nico shocked, "we know where the Hana gets her very descriptive descriptions."

Amy chuckled, "What?"

"How else would you say it?" Nico questions.

"Vivid descriptions?" Tina suggests.

Robert looked at Hana, "Any other phrases for it?"

"Pictorial objectivist." Hana replies, "But I do like 'descriptive descriptions' that was cute."

"Hang on!" Leslie warns, before turning a hard right and making everyone tumble to their feet.

"Mom!" Karolina tries to get up.

"I did warn you." Leslie smugly said, "We're here."

"Where's here?" Robert asks.

Tina pushed his chin up, "There."

Hana took out the gear from the van and distributed them to the others, "Grab a partner and follow me."