𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏

Start from the beginning

Suma took a step back, and Haechi scowled as she looked at Suma, who appeared to be shock.

"What do you mean six feet, not tall?" Suma stated.

Suma just let Haechi pull her back to her side.

"Don't worry, at least you're small and cute, huh?" Haechi smirked at Suma, who rolled her eyes.

"Shut up!" As they approached the practice room, Suma remarked, and Haechi grinned.

"Don't worry, if you want to experience the world up here, just call my name," Haechi said, and Suma rolled her eyes but smiled.

"See, you have a cute smile," Haechi remarked, and they came to a halt at the door.

"See you later, Suma bye!" Haechi muttered as she walked away, and Suma looked back for a moment.

'She's kidding or flirting, eh, whatever; think about it later.' Suma entered the dancing room and noticed Emma and three other girls.

"You guys left me behind." Yeni Cho said, and Suma apologized, but Yeni Cho just shook her head saying it okay.

"Can I call you Yeni, unnie?" Suma ask politely, and Yeni Cho nodded after a little moment of consideration.

"Might as will be very close friends or sisters anyway," Yeni stated, and Suma just nodded as she walked towards Emma.

"Who else are we missing? Nevermind their here now." Suma stated, and the staff informed them that they may begin.

Suma felt the airdrop a few degrees as she noticed everyone secretly giving Geoseul the stank expression.

Geoseul began well, but when she made a mistake, everyone seemed to be done with her.

'Dang, only one error, Suma thought.

"Everyone doesn't like her," Emma said quietly to Suma, who nodded.

INT Nosuma: I felt awful for her, but she made a mistake. It's alright to make mistakes, but you have to know how to back up your facts if you're going to talk trash about someone.

It aches to watch Yeni Unnie dance because you can see she's not used to this kind of dancing.

INT Nosuma: If Yeni Unnie had been in another class, she would have crushed it, and Bucky appears to be running out of energy.

Redy and Tatter went well, but now it was her turn.

She started her dance by matching the beat, then she moved her hands to the words.

Rookies were taken aback by her dances.

INT Geoseul: It was nice, but I didn't choose it.

INT Yeni: My little sister killed it, but I couldn't move like her.

INT Redy: If I chose it, I'd be able to outdo her.

Emma: She nailed it, as she does with every dance she does.

Then it was Emma turn which she added a little bit of krumping into the song.

INT NoSuma: Emma killed it if  we all pick her they wouldn't believe to do hers and plus  can tell Yeni likes Emma dance.

INT Yeni: I like Emma dance more of my type sadly no one chooses hers.