start of it

I was abducted from my jog and taken to a billionaire's estate. I'm forced to strip to my skin, and a woman waxes my entire body. I'm tied to a bed and forced into a pair of cream skinny jeans, a black tube top, and a pair of red high heels, over a g-string and a matching bra.
The woman coolly speaks,' Welcome to my paradise,you'll be added to my collection of dolls. I must say, you're going to be a great addition. I'm impressed with your physical appearance.' She's in a black dress and smirks at me. Groggily, I ask what she means.
She gives me a box of mints and leaves the room. The thought of her gives me an erection but the pants are too tight for me.

I take a mint and swallow it. Standing up, I glance down at my feet. I'm in tight high heels that are a dark wine color. She returns with a bag in her hand and takes my hand.
' I'm going to guide your doll hands through the application of countless cosmetic products. You're going to get ready for your first day of you being owned by me. Don't you dare question my authority over my precious little doll.' Her sultry tone is erotic and sensual.

She handcuffs me to the bed and wraps my legs in several pairs of tights.' When you submit, you won't need or want anything ,seeing that I intend to buy you whatever you need or want. Sooner or later, every doll surrenders herself to me. It's just a matter of time before you become the doll that I know you are.' A vibrator is placed between my thighs,making me continue to get hard.
She kneels over me and kisses me while I beg her not to do anything impulsive. As her body touches me,she injects a needle into my pecs, then my butt cheeks.
I ask,' What the fuck are you doing?' While she whispers in my ear ' I'm only granting you some curves, so you can be a sexy doll. Don't worry. Your pants aren't going to be worn often anymore.' She caresses my back and pulls my clothes off.

   Swallowing my cock, she gives me a vigorous blow job which leads to me finishing.
She gets up and pulls the skinny jeans and underwear up over my legs.
     'I have a private doctor who's instructed me that you're low on vitamin E. He wrote you a prescription for vitamin E supplements so you could be healthy.' Her voice is smooth yet anxious.
   I remain suspicious and hesitantly stand up. I beg her to let me return to my life. She chuckles as she whispers in my ear,'This is your life, don't you realize it? You're a living doll... nothing more than a living Barbie doll, incapable of thinking  apart from what you're going to wear... makeup and, of course...who's going to dominate your ass! Do you want to meet the rest of my precious little dolls? '