"Tsk- can't you just being a normal just for a day" Earth mocked him and Ohm pushed both of them inside with large plastic bag in his hand. Earth and Off snickered towards Ohm because being a rude.

"Nanon, I brought you something! you like this snack!"Ohm walk towards Nanon with snacks various flavour of Lays. Then, Luke tripped his feet making the latter fall on the floor and the snacks splattered around.

Luke and Bright stiffles a laugh.

It should be sad scene right but it's entertainment to Nanon because he like this kind of thing.

"Hahahahah"

Ohm just groaned because he had to sacrifice his dignity to Nanon. He getting up and brushes his shirt.

"Who is this fool bro, Fibai?"

"what?!" Ohm can't accepted the facts that Nanon called him that. He should call him Ohmie.

"Hey, you used to call me-" Tay closed his mouth and grinned to Nanon.

"He's a fool, Nanon. We call him Ohmpid; combination of Ohm and stupid where it does belong together"

"Hey!" Ohm slapped Tay's hand and Nanon was laughing again with his dimple smile.

"Ohmpid!" Nanon cheered happily and Ohm guess he should bare with his new nickname. He suddenly remember that Nanon liked nicknaming people.

"Did you know Nanon, you used to call him mommy?" Ohm smirked as he gesture his hand to Tay.

"Hey! That's long story! It's misunderstanding!" Tay protested.

"You called him Japan uncle!" he pointed to Luke and Luke make a face.

"Oh, come on! You started it!" Luke rolled his eyes.

"You call him snake" Off crossed his arms while rolled his eyes.

"You call him turtle" Earth sighed.

"Kid, until now I don't know why you says my name like that."

"you call that person beside you is a pig"

"Hey! He doesn't call me that!" Bright protested. Nanon just blinked his eyes.

"Mr.Wolfie?" Ohm gasped and he goes towards Nanon instantly. All of them circling Nanon because they doesn't heard that nickname for a long time.

"Do you remember something, Nanon?" Ohm asked as he take a seat beside him while caressing his hair.

"I don't know- that name seems familiar inside my head-"

"That's good response though, try to remember us okay? We're your brother after all. Hey, your friend ask me about your basketball tournament" Tay said.

"I'm playing basketball?" Nanon asked disbelief.

"yes, you are. Your girlfriends come to us and show me your games. It's pretty good!" Off said.

"They said they won at half game and they're hope you can make a presence at final but no pressure because you're still injured" Ohm said.

"Come on Valerian is never give up!" Bright patted Nanon's shoulder with his smiles.

"What is- Valerian?" Nanon look at them confused.

"That name doesn't ring any bell?" Earth asked and Nanon shakes his head.

"It's okay, we won't tell you because we want you to remember by yourself about us. When you got discharge from this hospital- you will stay at your parents house" Tay said.

All of them gasped. "Phi! What is that?" Luke look mad because Tay make decision without them again.

"It's safety for Nanon but we're still can visit him. I just want Nanon recover from his trauma" Tay said.

"But- this is not like we're discussed just now" Bright said with his unsatisfied face.

"Listen here- Nanon still our brother no matter what happen. Krist and Singto will bring him far from us for now because- Foei is not our usual opponent"

"PHI!" Ohm hugged Nanon as he won't let anyone take Nanon from him.

"Ohm- listen here. Just for a while, just for a while- and he'll come back for us. Trust me" Tay has to speak the truth because that's the thing he wanna said from the beginning. After he discussed with Singto and Krist, everything was back into the place. Yes, Nanon is their heir and they're should protect him from any bad source. Nanon get into an accident and lose his memory because of them. That's why they're should get over with these things.

"Ohm- Nanon will come back to us. This is our fault and we should take a responsible. He's one of Snake Eyes heir. If anything happen- we're doomed" Tay said with his quiver voice.

"I- I wanna take a coffee again" Bright walk out without look behind him. Luke released a sigh and shakes his head.

"What happened?" Nanon look around him again with his confused face. Who is Singto and krist?

"Nanon, listen here." Tay hold his hand. "Still remember that we're our family and brothers who found you at unique event. You're good and our lucky charm. For now, you will follow your parents to go somewhere without no one knew because the person who want to hurt you still around. I promised when we're together again- we're united as a family. I promised"

.
A/n: This is final chapter for him being a kid. The next book is Nanon being an adult. So- uhm its little spicy?? So- thanks for supporting me!