𝕊𝕙𝕪 𝕤𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕤

Beginne am Anfang

The hair fell on his forehead while the air is blowing them softly, his tiny bunny teeth can be seen slightly making tae smile at the adorableness. she raised her hand and forwarded towards jeongukk to take his hair off his face so that he would be comfortable.

she slowly tucked the hair while just touching it slightly.

Yug who saw that smiled at went back to look around not letting the students lift their heads.

Jeongukk and his friends along with Tae are in the canteen as the classes are already done

Yug and Mingyu sat side by side while Lisa and Irene were in front of them both. Tae and Jeongukk are near the wall, side by side

Yug. Mingyu. |
Jeongukk |> wall
Tae. |
Lisa. Irene

All are chit-chatting among themselves except Tae as she has nothing to talk about. She would just smile and join in between. Even tho Jeongukk is talking with his friends his attention is always on Tae.

Jeongukk leaned back and slowly took her hand into his who looked down and smiled shyly to herself.

Jeongukk tightened the grip, holding it securely while Tae held his hand tightening the grip.

The table is transparent so no one can see their hands even tho they can see. Jeongukk and Tae don't care.

the table is made of wood so they cannot see what is happening under the table.

Tae looked at Jeongukk with a loving smile on her face her face showing nothing but love in them. She immediately looked away when she saw he was turning towards her.

Tae smiled shyly looking down while biting her lower lip. She looked up at him again when she felt a little squeeze on her palm to see him talking to his friends.

"well, we will be leaving now!" saying that Yug, mingyu Lisa and Irene got up to leave to which Jeongukk nodded.

They bid goodbye and went from there. eongukk looked beside and pulled Tae's hand to make her look at him which Tae did.

"Should we go out.?" jeongukk asked softly while looking at her who smiled and nodded.

jeongukk too smiled back at her and got up still holding her hand. both made their way to his bike. jeongukk turned around after they reached the bike and asked

" is bike okay for you" Tae smiled and nodded again humming. jeongukk too nodded and hopped on it.

tae was about to sit side but Jeongukk stopped saying "You can sit comfortably holding my shoulder!" assured Jeongukkto and Tae nodded shyly and sat on the bike comfortably holding his shoulder and smiled while looking ahead feeling the soft hand on his shoulder.

they enjoyed their time with Jeongukk showing around while Tae admired Jeongukk with a soft smile on her face and a loving gaze towards him.

Soon it's night tae,jimin and Sana whom they met as roommates recently are sitting on a bench in a small park which is beside their hostel

The three are studying for the exam. They heard a bike roar making them look back to see Jeongukk who looked at Tae with those eyes which always make Tae's stomach flips.

Jimin and Sana who saw that looked at each other and nodded smiling with a knowing smile, got up and went from there. tae still looking at jeongukk.

jeongukk hopped off the bike still not breaking eye contact with each other. jeongukk made their way towards Tae and sat beside her at the other edge of the bench.

"studying.?" jeongukk asked still looking into her eyes who nodded softly. jeongukk smiled and nodded back.

"What are doing this late.?" the asked looking at Jeongukk who immediately looked at her and smiled before whispering looking into her eyes "I couldn't sleep!"

"oh," Tae said and looked here and there when she saw how he was looking at her with hearty eyes.

she heard shuffling to see besides to see Jeongukk lying on her lap which has a book. he bit her lip slowly took the book from under his head and kept it beside her.

she leaned in to see Jeongukk fast asleep on her lap making her smile a little and take a phone before calling Jimin. Soon after a few rings, she lifted the call.

"umm..jimin can you bring my blanket please!" ta asked when Jimin picked up the call.

"Sure! I will be there in a few!" said Jimin hung up.

She kept her phone beside her and looked at her lap and was about to touch his hair but she fisted her fist resisting to touch his hair and took her hand away.

soon after a few minutes jimin came and saw how Jeongukk slept but didn't say anything just smiled to herself and helped Tae to cover him with a blanket neatly.

"Thank you Jiminy!" tae thanked while smiling to which Jimin just waved her off and went back in.

Tae looked down one last time at the sleeping figure of Jeongukk and smiled before taking her book and continuing reading/ studying.