4.00

It had been another year at urkodaki's and honestly he was really nice to you! He was just like your father!

I wonder how is your father?

Where...is he?

Did something happen?

"[y/n]! Are you okay?!"

You snapped out of your trance and noticed tanjiro hugging you,you patted his head and he let
Go of you.you noticed he was holding his sword and a mask along with a water outfit like mr.Urokadaki's,he looked like he was going to somewhere,maybe you could come along?

"Where are you going tanji?can me and nezuko come?" You asked,maybe somewhere fun!like a playground!nezuko tanjiro and you playing like the old times!

"Sorry [y/n] you can't come along but I'll be back soon,I promise!mr.Urokadaki willl take care of you and nezuko okay?I'll be back soon!" He said,before he gave you another tight hug and left,Urokadaki was watching him leave out the door,before tanjiro asked him to say hello to some children you've never met before;whatever,let's see whats nezuko's up too!

Still sleeping.

You stared at nezukos sleeping form before decided to go outside again,it was starting to get boring already,no don't take it wrong,you loved it here.But at home there was always someone to hang out with.

As you were laying outside you heard some whispers and sensed someone close to you.

It was faint but it was there. A presence so faint it was like the wind,soft but there.

You jumped up,a little frightens before you saw a girl with a fox mask,she was very pretty with her hair and clothes and ext to her was a boy with another fox mask,the boy had pink hair a scar on his left cheek,

"Hello!im makomo and this is Sabito!" The girl says  gesturing over to the boy who just nods his head,

"Oh,so who,no like where....uh....how come I've never seen you before?and why do you wear fox masks?" You inquire.it seems weird that you've been in the mountain for two years and never met these two,they seem to know the mountain well,and they were wearing masks like tanjiro's.

"Well we wear it because urkodaki gave them to us!and I think because we really busy helping your brother train is why you never saw us!" Makomo replied.she seemed really nice and kind and you would happily be her freind!

But the other boy didn't say much,occasionally adding a "yes" or "right" so he was ok... you guess

Enevernumy the sun was going down so you left,strangely the two of them just sat there.

Didn't they have to go home too?

You stopped right before the trail down the mountain.turning around to face them.

"Do you need somewhere to stay?" You asked.it was weird they didn't move at all just sat silently and watched you,makomo was smiling (and equaling at your cuteness internally ) while Sabito was having an unreadable expression in his face.(he is also screaming internally)

"Hello?" You asked,it was getting darker and urokdaki made you promise to come back before dark.but you didn't want to leave your new freinds out in the cold!

"Goodbye [y/n]!see you soon!" Makomo said,breaking the awkward silence,though it was still unsure to you if they had a place to stay for the night or not.

Sabito just watches and stared..it was creepy to be honest.but you decided to go down the trail.before leaving you quickly told them if they needed a place to stay they could stay with you and urokdaki.

"Arigato for the offer [y/n]!but we have place to stay don't worry!" Makomo said. That made you feel a little bit better since they wont freeze to death.

soon enough you were walking back home and declined to go through the forest to get back,it was getting dark after all!the quicker you went home the quicker you could sleep,it was getting close to bedtime!

Soon enough you got lost in a clearing in a forest,you had no idea where you were or what to do,so you decided to just stay there until someone comes to you.going back from whichever path you came from was no longer an option since you lost the path you came from.

Suddenly a pretty pink haired girl was standing near you,she don't notice you yet,she seemed to be Snacking on something Which reminded you,you hadn't eaten in hours!

[I drew [y/n] but got the forest bg from Pinterest and Mitsuri image from Pinterest as-well]

You quickly walked up to her and pulled a bit of her hoari to gain her attention,
.which quickly worked as she looked at you and then embraced you in a tight hug.

"Oh your the cutest kid I've ever seen!I could just eat you up!"

?¿💕?¿💕?¿💕?¿💕?¿💕?¿💕?¿💕?¿💕?¿💕?¿?¿
•Congrats!you have met;•
Mitsuri kanroji
{+15} in yandere
"The cutest kid I've ever seen!"
?¿💕?¿💕?¿💕?¿💕?¿💕?¿💕?¿💕?¿💕?¿💕?¿?¿💕?
——————————————————
————-————-————-————-————-————-————-—
🩷🌸Taisho era secrets 🩷🌸
-orkodaki having a panic attack since ur missing rn

-nezuko stirred a but in her sleep becuase she was expecting you to come and cuddle her,but since ur gone her big sister senses are tingling

————-————-————-————-————-————-—————-
Authors note;
Sorry!my university has given me an exam so I've been studying,I'll try to post earlier this time!