EXCRETION WITHOUT HONOUR AND HUMANITY!

Daten City. A town clinging to the threshold between heaven and hell. Where the peace of its human inhabitants is rigorously threatened by foul-tempered evil spirits. A faded darkness lodged in the cracks of troubled souls will have struck this to today,unnoticed. However...There are some who wield a light beyond all human understanding and ascend their stools of righteousness to eradicate those shadows bound by the bowels of hell. But who could it be given the three that are eliminating this darkness,are they servants of god or minions of the devil?

Outside of a very large church some sort of rat-zipper-dog thing was pouncing and prowling the grounds.

Dog-thingamajig: Chuck! Chuck! Chuck! Chuck!

But its playing came to an abrupt end when some clouds above swirled around with viscous light that struck the creature frying it. But the luck got worse for the dog when a priest with a big afro popped out of the wall and hit it in the head with a small mallet. When the dog got hit a scrap of paper came out of its mouth.

 When the dog got hit a scrap of paper came out of its mouth

Time to get it on is it?

A loud alarm blared around the church,so loud you'd be able to hear it for 5 miles. Inside the church inside a room the alarm had woken a milkman(The kind that delivers milk not made).

Milk man: Wha- Wha- Wha- Shit! What the hells going on?!

As the guy gets up we see that he has no clothes on and is covering his business with his uniform. Rising up from the same bed was some blonde chick. In another room that's darker than the first another chick rises from her bed and then lays back down. In a final room in another bed an unknown individual was still sleeping despite the alarm,all that could be seen was a red claw-like hand hanging from the bed.

The dog whatchamacallit from before now burnt and somehow still alive,was pouncing around a hall where the priest from before was also. Until a couch came from above squashing the dog,carrying all three of our protagonists and the milk man.

Afro priest: Havin a good morning,Panty?

Lusty blonde: That's your cue to go,sweetcheeks~

She tells the milkman as he leaves

Milkman: So I'll call you.