Chapter 46 "I would like a kiss"

Start from the beginning

"Good." Josie replied instantly and placed the clipboard back onto the table.

"Why?"

"Because the average range for systolic is between ninety and one twenty in adolescence. For diastolic it is fifty to eighty, which is also the average for adolescence individuals. This patient fall into that category."

"Very good." Elena says looking at the clock,"You are welcome to use the last five minutes of class to do whatever you want. Hand me your patient forms before you go."

Daniel and the other two girls make their way out of the room, handing the woman their papers.

Josie picks up her paper and on her way out, she hurriedly hands it to her aunt.

"Mm yeah not so fast." She says making the brunette's feet come to a stop."Back it up." She says stacking the papers before she sets it on the patient bed.

Josie sighs doing what she says before turning around to face her.

Elena crossed her arms, lifting a single brow at the brunette."Please tell me those are consensual." Her eyes drop to the brunettes neck.

Josie's hand goes to her neck, hiding it, but it's too late. Scarlet red finds her cheeks,"It was."

"Okay," Elena says sighing in relief,"I thought I was going to have to kill someone." She jokes, she leans onto the bed,"Who are those from?"

"The same person who did it the last time." Josie says biting back a smile as she rubs the marks.

"Which was?"

"Hope." She replies happily. Elena's mouth fall open in surprise,"What? When did this happen?"

"Last night. It didn't go further, it was just a heat in the moment thing I guess." She says blushing beautifully,"We came back from the contest she won and we were talking and then I kissed her on the cheek."

"That is so cute." Elena replies smiling fondly at her niece's happiness.

Josie chuckled softly and removed her hand."Then this happened."

"Yeah how did it lead to that?" Her aunt questions and points at the very dark bruises.

Josie shrugged,"I have no clue." She then remembered what her twin said about her so called-trick. After seeing the way Hope reacted she's starting to think it is a sex drug.

"I wasn't complaining though." She then runs her fingers through her hair,"Hope was. She kept apologizing for her behavior last night and how she shouldn't have acted like that with me."

She still has to finish that conversation after class. She dropped her hand from her hair and rubbed her temple,"I clearly wasn't bothered so I don't know why she is. She also said she has anger issues which I still find a little hard to believe but I think that's what she's worried about."

"Want to hear what I think?" Elena asks after listening to the brunette. Josie nods in response."I think Hope is just afraid to lose you. So when she acted out or lost control for a split second or longer, it got to her."

"But I want her to lose control," She blushed knowing how that might sound,"I mean I don't want her to hide who she is. I want to know the real her."