Chapter 47

Hey guys 🤗
~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay I've had enough." Lizzie says shutting her textbook, setting it at the foot of her bed before she turns around to look at her twin who's been sitting in complete silence, picking at her comforter ever since she woke up.

She hasn't gotten up to brush her teeth, comb her bed hair, or wash her face.

That's how Lizzie knows something to is up, Josie is such a neat freak.

She crossed her arms,"Jo." She calls her twin who just tilts her head up in acknowledgment."What is up with you?"

She groans dramatically and falls forward, putting her body in an awkward position.

The blonde's face turns more serious and sadness clouds her features as she speaks,"Is it because of the date?"

Josie shakes her head already knowing what her twin is referring to.

Lizzie's expression returns back to what it was."Okay then this has to do with shorty huh?"

Josie groans into her blankets in response and Lizzie rolled her eyes. She swears Josie is so dramatic but she knows she can be a lot worse.

"What did she do?" She asks.

Josie lifts her head slightly to speak,"Nope it was me this time." She whines.

"Well then what did you do? Did you have sex again?" Lizzie asks because she's at a loss.

Josie scoffs,"No."

Lizzie drops her arms and grabs her pillow,"then tell me or else I'm throwing this pillow at you."

Josie groans once more,"I kissed her last night."

Lizzie's mouth dropped at the information."You and shorty kissed??" She doesn't wait on the brunette's response,"Finallyy-fuck." She sighs.

Josie's eyebrows furrow and she lifts her head to look at her twin, almost glaring at her.

"Don't look at me like that. The whole squad can sense the sexual tension between you two. If you guys aren't going to fuck atleast get the ball rolling with a kiss."

Josie doesn't have a response for that, because she can feel this so called "tension" with Hope..sometimes.

She may be lying to herself just a little bit.

"Wait you said everyone can sense it? Landon too?" She asks.

Lizzie quirked a brow, not letting the fact that her twin didn't deny that there was tension between her and the red head fly by her but she does answer the woman's question."Yes even Landon. Mg tells me he's working to get Hope's attention back by the way."

Josie felt her eye twitch from hearing that but she pushed that into the back of her mind. She doesn't have time to even think about that.

"Anyways," the blonde twin sets her pillow back where it belongs,"how was the kiss, was she worth the wait?" She asks lifting her eyebrows, she knows Josie's been waiting forever so she's curious herself.