Lily: Sybilla, please calm down.

Monika: I'm not actually surprised that Caelus will do that. I mean, he's a bona fide spy.

Monika: A full-fledged spy. While we didn't even graduated.

Erna: I sense misfortune.

Everyone looked at Erna.

Sara: Misfortune!?

Thea: What do you mean?

Erna: Big Brother Caelus is in danger! I sensed misfortune! We last saw him the day before the assassin hunt, and I sensed it!

Erna: I thought it was about something else but I knew that Big Brother Caelus is in big trouble!

Annette: This is bad, yo!

Thea: Caelus.....

Klaus: I know everyone is concerned about Caelus. He told me and Grete that he'll return probably around a week.

Klaus: But it's been two weeks now.

Klaus: And if we're going by Erna's instinct, Caelus probably landed himself in trouble.

Monika: Can you at least tell us what is his mission all about?

Klaus: He was gathering information about Corpse.

Thea: About Corpse?

Klaus: Yes. But he told us that it is probably connected with his personal business.

Monika: Personal business?

Erna: !?

Erna remembered her visit to Magnolia.

Erna: YEEEEEEP!

Sara: What's wrong!?

Erna: It could be about his mother!

Lily: His mother?

Thea: What do you mean?

Lily and Thea began to pressure Erna, as the poor little girl was cracking under the pressure.

Erna: O-Oh no! I can't! I promise Big Brother that I will protect that secret!

Erna: B-But! If I won't tell......we won't be able to figure out his motives! I believe that his personal business is connected to his mother.......

Erna: But as to how it is connected with his mother......what was it all about?

Erna begins to shake as she is overthinking her options......

Unfortunately for her, she gave in.

Erna: Sorry, Big Brother Caelus.

Erna: It might be connected with his mother.

The rest of Lamplight: !?