Chapter 1: The sped girl (Kristen's pov)

It had been any other regular day here at Anorexia High-school, it was rainy and cold. It was most likely rainy all the time because a certain girl from Kentucky was flicking her bean up in the clouds...She must be addicted or something, because that's a little concerning. Anyway, Kristen was just on the bus looking out the window like the main character she is. She sits in the far back of the bus, even though the 1950s were a long time ago. But she loves being different! (in a clinical way.)

Finally, the bus arrived at school. Kids trickled out of the bus, eager to get to class on time despite it being the ass crack of dawn. Kristen came out last (both as gay and out of the bus) to go to her first period class. "I wonder if Dylan will ever take me back.." Kristen thought, slightly missing the warmth her ex-girlfriend would give her. But she quickly realizes that they broke up for a reason, and so she really shouldn't dwell on a gay motherfucker.

The small anorexic bisexual masc walks through the halls, but hears a voice that sounds like they haven't spoken in years. "W...Water!!!" says the booming but clearly interesting voice. Kristen raises an eyebrow, as the person sounds dumb as hell. She goes to investigate it...and notices the voice is coming from the special education room. In other words, the sped class everyone is slightly afraid of. The rexxie takes a peak into the room, and who she sees blows her mind (and non-existent male genitalia.)