Freddy's feelings

Bonnie's Point of View
_______________________
"Hey hot-shot, you alright in there? Look, just come out. Freddy wants to apologize.." Mike said. I looked at Goldzo and the fluff before whispering, "hide. I'll explain later" Goldzo nodded before vanishing into thin air. I wonder how it's like to teleport...
I sighed before slowly unlocking the door and opened it just enough for a little peep crack. "R-really?" I asked. I acted and pretended I was very sad and scared because... You know. To protect the fact that I'm friends with a hated golden bear that happens to have a little brother...
Mike chuckled before replying, "Yes of course, now come on out!" I hesitated before opening the door fully and looked down at my feet. I'd say, I'm doing a good job at acting right now..
Mike placed his hand on my shoulder very lightly before 'helping' me walk out. We reached to the others and I finally looked up. Chica had a real cupcake in her hand, Foxy had a warm smile and Freddy... Looked down.. Wow. I made him feel bad even though it was for a little one's safety.. Freddy slowly looked up at me and I smiled warmly. "Okay, we'll leave you two to discuss this alright? We'll be in the office if you need us" Mike said and gestured Chica and Foxy to him. They all then walked out. Whew! "I'm... Sorry Bonnie. I shouldn't of tried to force you to do something you didn't want to do.." Freddy said. I looked back at him and placed my hand on his shoulder. "It's alright. I know that you just wanted it to be fair to all of us" Freddy then looked up and smiled before placing his hand over mine. "Well, it's not all because I wanted it to be fair... There's more to it.." I gave him a confused look before he grabbed both of my hands and pulled me to where he was now hugging me from behind. His arms over my arms. Of course, I blushed madly before stuttering, "F-Freddy?! W-what are you d-doing?!" Freddy sighed and placed his head on my shoulder. He then whispered, "I've been waiting to tell you this for two years now... Bonnie, I--" "CAPTIN' GET YE DIRTY PAWS OF ME LAD!" Foxy came running out so fast that me nor Freddy had time to react. Foxy pushed Freddy off of me. What is going on right now? Im so confused! I stumbled a little bit and regained balance however, the same can't be said for Freddy. He stumbled and fell with a engaged Foxy looking down on him.
"Foxy! What the heck is your problem?!" I shouted as I ran over to the two of them. I heard more footsteps and turned around to see Mike and Chica running to us. "Foxy, stop. You had your chances but now, let Freddy do this" Mike said. What. Is. Going. On? Foxy looked at Mike then at me. He then growled at Freddy before backing away. Chica walked over to Freddy and helped him up. Freddy stood up and dusted off his bow and I shuttered. This is pretty awkward if you have no clue what's going on.. "Now, where were we~" Freddy walked over to me and I took two steps back. The look in his eyes... They were full of.. Desire.. What? He then grabbed both of my arms and pinned me to a wall. I blushed madly and tried struggling but gosh dang, his endoskeleton must be stronger than mine... I looked at the others but they all walked back to the office quietly but Foxy stayed behind and stared Freddy DOWN. So much in fact, I can even feel the tension in the air.
"Like I was saying before, Bonnie, I've been waiting two years to tell you this... I..I love you. You are always there when I felt down, you were there when the others were acting bad, you were and still my best friend. But, I can't bear the heartache any longer and I just.... Let my feelings for you get the best of me. I'm sorry Bonnie but, I love you"
I stared at Freddy. I....I couldn't believe it. Like, for two years and I didn't notice his feelings for me... And now? But...I can't say I feel the same way! I...I.. This is just to much in such a short amount of time for me! Just... All the sudden.. This?
"Freddy...I..I don't know what to say.. I don't even know how to react.." I said and blushed more while looking down onto the floor. Wow. I don't want to hurt him... "It's alright Bonnie. I understand. I just wanted to get it off my chest.." Freddy said back. I looked up from the floor to Freddy and he looked back at me. Freddy let my arms go and I slouched back. I couldn't comprehend all this! Ugh... I need to rest. (In my logics, robots need sleep to recharge and to store all of the memories of that day in their memory cards :3)
Freddy stepped back and I stood up straight. "Well... I'll *yawn* go and rest now. Thank you for telling me Freddy. I really appreciate your feelings toward me." I said and walked up on the stage. I'm tired. I grabbed my guintar and held it in my hands. I then allowed myself to become stiff in a 'opening' expression and then, shut down.

I have a question for you Wazzies, should I ship Bonnie with Foxy or Freddy? Please comment! You still have seven days from now until I write the next chapter so that gives you a whole lot of time! Like always, YOU'RE AWESOME AND FABULOUS! WazzWolf OUT!