The Coffee Shop

*silence*

Taesan: *knocks loudly* THE BOYNEXTDOOR!!!

Me: Taesan!

Taesan: *dashi run run run*

Ok sorry guys anyways
I have kind of been having a writer's block soo.... Like a one month block but im in my home countryyyy after a SUPER long time.

But here's a short story for you guys!

TAEHAN- The coffee shop

Taesan POV:

Light shone through the white curtains and the birds lovely songs blessed my ears as I awoke peacefully. That was weird. Why did I wake up peacefully? And the amount of sleep I got is kinda suspicious. "HAN TAESANNNNN!!!" There it was. My brother, Woonhak.
"IT'S AN EMERGENCY!!!" "What do you want?! It's 6. In. The . Freaking. Morning!" I shouted back "DOES MIKE WAZOWZKI BLINK OR WINK???" "Kim Woonhak, I'm giving you 10 seconds to run or else!!!" I shouted back to him.

Anyways moving on to my "calm" morning" I went downstairs and said good morning to my mum and glared at Woonhak when I walked out the door. Ah finally peace and quiet... The birds were singing. Wait nevermind they are reproducing in front of me. Of course. How "great"!

The bell dinged when I entered the coffee shop. I sometimes come here to study or just to read and drink in peace.

But my train of thoughts broke when this cute guy walked up to me and asked " Is this seat empty?" I stuttered "Y-Yes it's empty!" I mentally slapped myself. "감사합니다" He said.
Oh his voice is soo sweet. I think I'm melting or even worse blushing.

"I'm Kim Leehan, what's your name?" He asked. " Oh, my name is Han Taesan!" He said " Has anyone ever told you that you are really mesmerising to look at?" While he stared into my eyes, it felt like he was looking into my soul. I like it. "O-Oh uhh thank you" I blushed really hard and looked at my feet.

"Don't be shy, it's true" My eyes widened "Really...?" I asked. If I wasn't red before, I DEFINTELY was now.

TBC...