The Deal

POV: R.H

"No, I'm not doing it"! I say on the verge of crying, I was a having a really good day until this news broke out to me.i didn't know my father could ever betray me like this, I knew he was a cruel and heartless man but i didn't know he could stoop this low.

"It doesn't matter its done, imagine the power we would have if we went through with this". my father says with a disgusting grin on his face.

 I turn my head walking towards my room not knowing how to convince him.as your probably confused, my father the leader of the Spanish mafia. He decides to make a deal with the Lorenzo Larosa, the leader of the Italian mafia!

 But not just any deal, a arrange marriage, with me and him, how could a father ever do that to their child.

I'm terrified of what's going to happen to me, I hear stories about him what he does and what he do, the scary part is my father signed my whole life to him.

.as i think about it i started to cry, not a second later, my mother comes in, with a sad grin on her face, as she sits on the bed with me, I put my head on her lap continue to cry,

 "How could he do this to me, how can this be fair? "I told my mother hopefully she can understand "I know Cariño he shouldn't never did this but it's too late now "I didn't say anything, I didn't know what to say.

as I close my eyes on the verge of falling asleep, my mother breaks the comfortable silence "I didn't come up here to only talk to you, your father wanted to tell you to be ready at 9 pm,he would want you to meet your husband before you go off and live with him."

 you were shocked of what she says but knew it was going to happen either way. Instead of fighting you nodded your head.

 my mother sadly smiled and left your room. not knowing what else to do I fell asleep, still thinking about what's going to happen next, just going to have to wait and see.

-

IS THIS GOOD?!?!

my first book....