Chapter 6- Doctor

3rd POV

Zela had returned to the ship. After making sure that nothing was stolen and Karoo was warm, she picked up her brother's winter outfit and started to walk around the shoreline. 

"That idiot," she mumbled "swimming in this weather!? Although, I would have done the same if I can swim."

Zela was still only wearing a hoodie and jeans. She shivered a bit before putting on Zoro's large coat. The coat dragged in the ground as she walked but that's fine.

Zela finally caught sight of a certain green-headed idiot. Taking off the winter coat, she hurried to him and handed it to him.

"Zela!" Zoro said as soon as he saw her. "What are you doing here?"

Zela rolled her eyes. "Saving my idiotic brother. Now wear it already."

Zoro nodded gratefully before putting it on. "What about you?"

"I can handle the cold." Zela said brushing off the question. "Let's go to the village now."

But right after that, they just had to be caught in an avalanche. Being caught in an avalanche was NOT fun. "I hope Nami and the others are safe," Zela said as she finally brushed the snow off her hoodie. Now she was shivering in the cold.

"Take my sweater." Zoro insisted.

"No, I'm fine. There'll be some clothes in the village, let's go there."

"Fine.."

 A bunch of Wapol's soldiers were there. Zoro took three swords from them and Zela took a nice warm winter coat as they easily beat them.  "Why didn't you fight them?" The brunette ask Ussop and Vivi. "They were so weak!"

Ussop ignored her as he continued digging for Dalton. Sighing Zela set to work also. 

Time skip---

Zoro and Zela set foot on the castle first. Though as soon as Zela came into view, a certain rubber man came flying into her and crashed into her. 

"Oh it's you!" Luffy said as he got up. "Sorry, Zela."

Then he noticed the girl wasn't responding. "Zela?"

Zoro pushed his captain over and looked at his sister. Perhaps because of the sudden action, Zela was unconscious. 

"Zela!" Zoro yelled as he picked his sister up. He then noticed the dark circles around his sister's eyes. "Why didn't I notice that?" 

"Luffy!"

"Yeah?"

"Is there a doctor here?"

"Oh yeah!" Luffy's eyes lit up. "We found our ship doctor!"

"Ship doctor?"

"Yeah! It's a reindeer that could talk!"

"What about Zela?!" Zoro looked like he was going to kill someone.

"What do you mean?" Luffy asked innocently.

"Zela! She's our nurse! We don't need a doctor."

"But Zela said we should get a doctor!"

Zoro growled. "Fine, but get the doctor, Zela needs treatment."

A few hours later------

Zela woke up and looked around. She knew exactly why she fainted. Her body was a lot stronger than that. It probably involved the fact that she hadn't slept for more than 2 hours for the past week or so.

Then she noticed an adorable little reindeer dozing on the chair nearby. Smiling she picked herself up from the bed and started to explore the winter palace. It was beautiful- and cold. 

When she returned to the medical room she found an enraged green-headed swordsman. 

"Where were you?!" Zoro exploded as soon as he saw Zela. "Do you know how worried I was?!"

"Sorry," Zela replied not sounding sorry at all.

This comment angered Zoro even more. "SORRY?!! YEAH YOU SHOULD BE! WHY DO YOU KEEP RUNNING OFF TO DANGER?!"

"..."

"I DIDN'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING WHEN YOU GOT INTO A FIGHT IN THE LITTLE GARDEN AND NOW ACCORDING TO CHOPPER YOU DIDN'T SLEEP FOR DAYS!"

"so?"

Zoro shook his head in disbelief. "Can you just take care of yourself and at least eat dinner?"

"I do."

"yeah, like one bite."

"I don't see the problem."

The yelling had caused the rest of the Straw Hats to wake up. 

"Zela?"

"Are you alright?"

"Why is stupid Marimo yelling?"

"You need to stay in bed!"

The last comment belonged to Chopper, as soon as Luffy saw him he smiled. 

"Zela, meet our new crew member, Tony Tony Chopper!"

Chopper blushed at the words and started doing a little dance. "Calling me your crew member doesn't make me happy you bitch~"

Zela let a small smile grow on her face. "Well, let's go back to the Merry."

"IT'S THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!!!"

Time skip-----

Sanji's POV

It's nice that we got a professional l doctor now but Zela-chan looks sadder and sadder each day. Zela-chan looks even more stressed than Vivi-chan who has the burden of a country on her shoulders.

As I started cooking lunch, I couldn't help but wonder. What's on Zela-chan's mind? She probably has more on her mind than what's going to happen in Alabasta. What else did she know other than the fact that I'm a Vinsmoke?

No, my thoughts were interrupted. Why are my suspecting a beautiful lady? That would make me lower than that stupid moss-head!

Focusing on my cooking and Nami-san's beauty made me forget all those thoughts and once again...

"Nami-swannnn~"

"Vivi-chwannnn~"

"Zela-chwannn~"

I feel like that chapter is bad so I might rewrite or at least revise it.

Vote~ Comment~ Enjoy~