Chapter 2

Natalie's POV
"Nat get up it is almost time for school. You have to get ready for school," my dad yells up the stairs.

"Okay I'm up," I say getting up out of my bed.

Hi, my name is Natalie Hartman. I am 5'4 and 18 years old. I have a sister named Kali and a dog named Maverick. Kali is 10 years old and is in the fourth grade. Maverick is an Australian Shepard and is only six-month old puppy; he's the sweetest little thing ever. I get up out of my bed and start getting ready for school. I curl my hair into light waves. Then I put on a dark purple shirt with a gray infinity scarf, some dark jeans, and my gray knit uggs.

I go down stairs and grab a apple and start to head when my mom stops me.

"Oh no you aren't leaving that fast you have to let Maverick out to go to the bathroom."she says to me.

" Okay but then I have to leave for school. Maverick come here buddy lets go potty." I say crouching down.

Then next thing I know, I am on the floor with a puppy licking my face. I get up and lead him to the backyard. When I let him in, I say bye to my little sis then head out to my civic.

When I get to school I go and go and look for my friend Allison. She has blond hair and blue eyes. When I see her she comes running up to me." Guess what I heard," she says.

" I don't know tell me," I say walking into the school.

" There is a new kid, but nobody knows if it is a boy or a girl. I really hope it is a hot guy. All the guys here are complete jerks."she says when we when get to my class.

" Well this is my class see you later Allison," I say walking into my class.

When I walk-in I sit in the back of the class and get my stuff. When the teacher comes in he starts writing on the board when the door opens.

I look up from my book and see a blond haired boy walk in. The teacher turns and says"Ah you must be the new student."

" Yeah that's me. My name is Alex," he says he looks around the room.

When he looks at me I look down. He is really hot. I really hope the teacher doesn't sit him next to me.

" You can sit next to Natalie in the back. She is the one with dark brown hair," the teacher says pointing at me.

Seriously, you could have picked anywhere, but now you had to pick next to me. He starts walking towards me. He sits down right next to me. He turns towards me" Hi I'm Alex," he says.

" I know you introduced yourself to the class," I say turning back to my book.
**************************************************************
Hey guys so I finally updated the book. So you meet Natalie and Allison. What do you guys think so far. I think this could go good. I also chose Bethany Mota to play Natalie, because I think she looks the most like what I imagine her to be.
Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Follow Me

-Cross-CountryGirl