29-Are You Taehyung❣️

Start from the beginning

It's not good to enjoy in the rain in this situation, you have to conscious a little bean growing inside your womb
It's caused only problem for both of you baby and people were staring at your leg fuc..... cut off

Tae peck on his lips multiple times jk chuckled while shooking his head.

I will remember this Hyungie I will not do anything which cause problem for us..... Tae said sincerely jk smile and brushes their nose.

My good boy..... Jk mumble before his lips he smile nodding his head. 'Yes i'm a good boy.' Tae mumble he giggle at his cuteness while squeezing his soft bread cheeks.

Let me doll up my beautiful wify.... Jk said he giggle at him.

Okay my handsome hubby.... Tae said giggling jk chuckled then he complete washing him and wipe his body with towel and make him dress cosy clothe

He also take shower and changed into some comfy clothes too.

Time skip at evening...

When will be mumma dada hyungs come I'm missing them so much.... Tae whining since the morning jk sigh and pinch his nose bridge.

They are on the way sweet, soon they will come here. Have some patience my little wify..... Jk said squeezing his cherry lips lightly he squinted his eyes

I'm not little.... Tae mumble pouting jk laughed 'are you sure baby.' Jk teased he glare at him angrily and nods his head while huffing, jk awestruck by his overloaded cuteness and peck all over his face softly make him broke into giggles.

Jk giving smooch, pecks and tickling him, tae's melodious giggles giving him peace and a warm feeling in his heart.

They stop their action when they heard throat clearing sound they look up and saw their parents and yoomin standing while crossing their arm upto their chest smirking and giving mischievous smile jimin wiggling his eyebrows.

Jk clear his throat and made his baby sat on the sofa properly jk sat straight with a soft smile both cheeks are red because of shyness.

Did y'all rang the bell..... Jk asked threading his fingers on his locks tae looking down blushing.

If we rang the bell, then how will we blessed to saw a sweet couple??? Mrs Jeon said and sat on the sofa infront of them.

Tae hold his both cheeks he is feeling too shy right now other surpress their
smile jk caugh scratching his neck and eyebrows nervously with a soft smile.

I'm going to bring water for y'all.... Tae said getting up from his seat.

You seat baby, i'm going to bring water, you want something.... Jimin ask he shook his head smiling he nods his head and headed towards kitchen.

We thought you two were asleep so we unlocked the door with spare key Mr Jeon said sitting beside Mrs Jeon taekook nods their head.

We were waiting for y'all.... Tae said she awed and call him for embrace him, he smile widely and went to her both hug each other.

Mrs Jeon made him sat beside her in her embrace jk smile at them softly.

Y'all must be tired.... Tae ask yoongi nods his head lazily and keep his head on Jk's lap

Jk smile and caresses his hair tae snort suga chuckled and stuck out his tongue with a teasingly smile.

Tae look at jk sulking with his moist eyes next movement suga hissed in pain, when jk flick on his forehead tae giggle and this time he stuck his tongue, suga look at his brother in disbelief.