"Jeonghan is this all for me?." I asked him as tears were forming on my eyelids. I know he did all this for me but still....

"Ofcource baby all this is just for you do you like it?." He asked me caressing my back as he looked at my teary eyes.

"Like? I love it you stupid." I said as I bursted out on tears. He laughed at my expression and I punched his chest lightly.

"Stupid? You think I'm a stupid huh?." Jeonghan asked squinting his eyes with a smirk on his face.

"Maybe." I whispered and he smirked.

"Maybe huh?." Jeonghan questioned as he squeezed my butt as my eyes widened in shock.

"What are you planning hmm?". I asked him.

"Well I already planned the things I wanna do to you but right now there's some more surprises are left so shall we continue ?." He whispered in my ears seductively.

"There's more." I asked him. " umhmm just stay here."

I nodded as he went somewhere and looked around admiring all this beautiful decorations literally the whole house is covered in roses and balloons. A smile that never left my face since I woke up. So this is what you call it love. He did this all for me and just because it is our second month completed.

I was looking around as I felt a kiss on my shoulder and suddenly he blindfolded me. Now the next surprise. Ohh I can't wait now.

"Jeonghan what is it?." I asked softly.

"Hold my hands and I'll guide you to your next gift." He said holding my hands and taking me somewhere.

"Or fuck it I'll just carry you there." He said as he carried me in a bridal style catching me off guard. I wrapped my hands around neck. He was walking somewhere while humming sweet words.

"Please just don't throw me on tye pool." I warned him because sometimes I don't trust him. He and his evil mind.

"Babe I was not planning on doing that but if you insist then.." He said in a sarcastic way.

"Jeonghan I'll literally kick your ass if you do that." I warned him again as he stopped placing me down and leaning to my neck as I felt his hot breath on my neck.

"Yeah sure you can kick my ass right after that I'll be fucking your cute little ass." He whispered in a deep voice sending a shiver down to my spine as he tap my ass.

"Yeah we'll see about that." I shot back.

"Yeah sure but now let's focus on your surprises. " He said as he slowly took my blindfolds off. I blinked my eyes twice as I again gasped when I saw what was in front of me.

A brand new Bugatti La Voiture Noire.

I started to jump when I noticed the car in front of me. I ran to the car as I touch it and opened the door the interior of the car was decorated in all pink and white. I sat on the driver's seat and touch the steering wheel god the best feeling of my life.

"Do you wanna drive it?." Jeonghan asked me and I nodded. Obviously I want to drive this beautiful baby.

"Go ahead then." He said as I started the car and the vibe that I just got. I took the car slowly on the road .

Enjoyyyyyyyyy the rideeeee

I always wanted this and I finally got one. Thanks to my man. I drove my brand new gift.

I saw him filming me driving the Bugatti and the smirk on his face. I think that will never leave him.

I hugged him again and this time I kissed him passionately.