Come to me~

"Well she's not wrong shadow I just saw it on the news they're calling a nationwide emergency shutdown because of this storm. Hell got a call from our bosses tell us to stay where we are to be safe. So if you could we need bread eggs and—" she sniff the milk that was bought a week before their parents deaths then gags. "YEP! Definitely need milk" she said and shadow laughs. "Ok I'll be back shortly. Oh and before you ask an old friend of mom and dad are letting us borrow their Toyota Tundra to get to the store and stuff." Shadow said grabbing the milk. "Ok cool. I'll make us some tomato and rice soup since there's some snow on the ground already" she said and he chuckles before they hang up. The sun was starting to set and Amy started to worry until shadow text her about the traffic and store checkout making her giggle. She stirs the soup before grabbing the soup spoon and tasting it. "Mmmmm delicious" she praised herself before opening the wine cooler a pull out a nice bottle of red wine. She took a sip and sat the glass down to go grab some basil leaves. "Aaaammmy~" a smooth and seductive whispering voice said making Amy jump and looked around the kitchen. "The hell?" She wondered. "Aaaaaaaammy~" it said again and Amy looks outside. In the distance she saw something glow and started to feel her body getting lighter like she was being put into a trance. "Come to me~" Amy found herself walking to the back door and walks outside with no shoes or coat. "Come to me~" the voice said once more to continue to lure her. "That's right come to me my succulent rose~" the owner of the voice thought. Amy's mind was clouded as she continued to walk on the semi snowy ground. She hears her name again but it was muffled. Then it got louder. "AMY!" Shadow said and suddenly she was releasing and the glow in the distance was gone. She felt her head pounding and held it just as shadow ran in front of her. "What are you doing out here Ames?" He said worried for his sister who was barefooted. "I.... I.....I.... Don't know" she said confused and shadow picks his sister up knowing her feet had to be cold. He takes her back into the manor just as darken clouds roamed over. "So close my dear~"
Later on shadow and amy start closing the curtains to help keep the heat in as snow started to fall hard. Amy retired to her bed as well as shadow. As both hedgehogs slept a shadow glides across the floor and into Amy's room. The shadow locks her door before slowly slithering to Amy's bed and formed into a figure who gazed at her sleeping body. It caressed her face, down her neck and to her chest. It gently pulled down her tank revealing her breast and starts to grip one of them gently making her moan in her sleep. "So soft~ It craws into her bed and a shadowy member slides into her after moving her underwear on to the side. It put her in a sleeping trance so she doesn't wake up but can still feel the pleasure. She moans as the figure thrusts in her sleeping body. It continues it's slow thrusts while licking her neck and grabbing her thighs to go deeper. Amy's breast bounce as she moans more. Wet slaps start to join in on her soft moans as the figure caresses on of her breast and licks her neck once more. "Soon you'll be mine my rose~ yet tonight I give you unknown pleasure as you sleep~" It said as she came. It kissed her forehead before putting her underwear and tank back on. It smiled unlocking the door and fades away into the darkness leaving Amy unaware of the sexual encounter.
The next day Amy woke up smiling as if she was in bliss. "What a odd but amazing dream~" she thought and rubs her wet slit. "Guess it was a nice wet dream~" she purred and fingers herself a bit thinking of the dream. She rubs her own breast with her other hand thinking of the mystery man that gave her the nice dream sex. Yet no features can be seen except his alluring voice and thick long member that was in her. "Ah~" she moan and came then breathe heavily before getting up to take a shower.
Shadow walks into the kitchen to brew up some coffee and start to make breakfast. "Shaaaaaadooowww~" Shadow jumps hearing a male voice. "The fuck? Amy you better not be pranking me!" He hollered but Amy wasn't responding as she was still in the shower. "Shadow~" The male voice said again with more seduction that sends a shiver down shadows spine. "Come to me my dark flower~" "Ok Any cut it out!" Shadow yelled. "Cut what out?" She asked walking in with her hair still wet. Shadow looked at her confused and wondered what was going on. "Anyways I'm going to head into town because you forgot my honey mint tea" she said and he nods. He watches as she drives off on the snow covered roads before heading back inside. Knowing Amy she drives super slow so a ten minute drive is like thirty minutes. He decided to catch up on some reading. To his surprise he hears a truck pulling up. He gets up to walk out to see Amy but saw a familiar GMC Serra. The door opens and a green hedgehog steps out. "Sup Shadz~" he smiled.

"Scourge?"