◦•●◉✿ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛: 𝕋𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕗𝕦𝕟.✿◉●•◦

Start from the beginning

"As our title says, we control air and weather in our ways to ensure you humans live a safe life where everything works out normally. I also work close to the time god. Since day and night are times and I'm the sky god...I'm not explaining this well am I?" Ashton questioned himself after seeing the confused look on Y/n's face as she tried to understand.

"Interesting...." Y/n hummed out loud, staring at the table and processing the information given.
She looked up, contemplating to ask about it some more as she then seemed to notice the lack of uno cards around. 'Did Ashton clean them up? when?'

"Where did the cards go? Aren't we still playing, Ashto-"

Y/n got cut off mid-sentence by some chatter behind her, glancing back she saw a certain white-haired male blushing as he was talking to a gorgeous lavender-haired female.

'She is so pretty...' Y/n thought as she scanned the female, taking in every detail. Her hair was straight and mid-length and decorated with a cute little purple bow on the side of her head. She had blue eyes, with star pupils... She wore a long loose-fitted dress which was a gradient between dark and light purple with light blue highlights.

'She kinda looks like a Genshin character'  

Well, you can't blame Y/n for thinking that. She kinda does...

"So you are the mortal I'm teleporting...Nice to meet you, I'm Itsuki. Ashton's friend." A voice called out, her face close to Y/n's. Itsuki smiled, pulling her arm out for a shake.

Y/n snapped out of her little daydream, realizing that she was staring, she felt a bit awkward. Looking down at Itsuki's hand, Y/n shook it firmly, smiling as she met Itsuki's blue eyes.

"Nice to meet you as well. I'm Y/n. I heard lots about you from Ashton," Y/n said with a closed-eyed smile, letting go of Itsuki's hand as Itsuki chuckled, "All good I hope. " She smiled looking Y/n's way, as she responded. "Don't worry, it's better than good." Y/n soon chuckled as Itsuki was slightly curious about what Y/n meant by that as a certain green-eyed god was panicking in the distance. Internally actually but eh.

'That girl is going to expose me!!'

Itsuki looked away for a moment and Y/n gave Ashton a big cocky chuckle, she was ready to embarrass the hell out of the poor male. All he could do was cry in the corner as Itsuki looked at him strangely.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Change of pov.

After talking with Itsuki a bit, the time came when you finally had to leave. "Alrighty, let's get this done now, shall we?" Itsuki spoke, formally, as you nodded happily.

You are really excited to be in a new world, what if it was a fantasy theme? You can play with little baby elves! Or maybe it was a life similar to your life before you got hit by that monster truck...when was it a monster truck? It was a green truck....why are we talking about trucks?

Ashton smiled calmly he checked some sort of list with his glasses....where did he get glasses from???

"Alright, me and Itsuki have a meeting soon with the higher-ups so, can you just send her down there already?" Ashton asked Itsuki a question. Lifting his glasses and looking at Itsuki for approval, she nods and turns her head back to you.

"Hmm, all you need is to touch my orb and that will send you away!" Itsuki exclaimed with excitement, she made some hand movements and a magical blue orb was formed. The floating orb looked like the ocean, it was translucent but solid, mysterious, and beautiful.

"That's so cool!" You exclaimed, mesmerized by the beautiful orb. Reaching out to touch it, you then hesitate. Starting to worry.

"Hey....how will I know where I am? Or what if people don't like me? will all of this be for nothi-"

Ashton held his hands up in defense, cutting your worrying short. "Hold your horses, darling. Let's make this simple. You'll be fine! Just relax, you ain't in any danger! We are Gods!"

You sigh a bit and look up at them. "Okay! I can do this!" You encourage yourself as the 2 other gods reassure you everything is fine.

"Yes, as Ashton said, don't worry. Everything is fine. A have heaps of experience." Itsuki said as you looked up at her and nodded. You reach your hand out, touching the blue orb.

The orb glowed a light blue before it started to turn into a string of sorts and wrapped around your wrist, unsettled you were,

"Eh? That mark.."

"But how...?"

"....is this supposed to happen..?" You questioned, looking up at the gasping gods. Turning your back at your wrist, the blue glowing string was absorbed into your skin and left a cool flower-like design on the inner side of your wrist. The design seemed important to the fellow gods, almost like us was familiar.

"I don't think so..." muttered Ashton.

"Hmm? What is this- AHH!" You started to scream as the blue orb expanded out of Itsuki's grasp and turned into more strings which were also clinging to your body.

Itsuki fell back a bit as the orb left her control, growing bigger and bigger by the second.

"What's going on?! Is that normal Itsuki?!"

"No! it's not! what's happening?!"

Itsuki and Ashton stepped back as the pressure the orb was giving was too much. You look up at them in question as more and more glowing strings cover your body.

"Huh?! This isn't normal?! Then...what's happening to me?!"

The orb glowed even brighter, blinding the people in the room as you struggled to get free. Itsuki was panicking, and Ashton was worried.

"Itsuki! Is there any way to stop this?!"

"Hold on! I'm trying! My powers don't act up on me!" Ashton was pacing around, and Itsuki was trying to make the orb smaller but the attempts were futile.

"what do you mean?!" You shouted, you thought this was going to be peaceful, but yet again, when has it ever been?

More glowing strings wrapped around your body, making your escape pointless. Unknown to you, A portal started to form under your feet. "What the hell is that?! Itsuki, I'm sure that's not normal!" Ashton stated, pointing below your feet.

"The portal?! I can't control portals!!"

"Portal?! What port- AHH!" Y/n suddenly fell through the portal, the looks on the Gods' faces were the last thing you saw before you got transported to an entirely new place.

Well, not really, she's just...Falling?

❢◥ ▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬ ◤❢

Sorry for the short chapter, couldn't post since I was on a vacation. Also, THIS IS THE MOST ADORABLE IMAGE I HAVE. HE'S ADORABLE!... let's all share the baby Luffy.

His lil' meat plushyyyy....I love him<3

I love him<3