Chapter 339 Huang Qianshan

Start from the beginning

  Seeing that his wife had her head lowered and didn't speak for a long time, Shen Chenxing hurriedly held her hand. "Xiao Bai, don't be angry. They didn't touch me, and I didn't let them touch my clothes. Those two bitches are alchemists, and they couldn't beat me before. Now I'm at level seven, they're at level six, and they're even better I can’t beat them anymore. If they dare to come here in the future, I’ll beat them every time they come. Let’s see if they still dare to hang out in front of me.”

  Hearing this, Xiaobai shook his head. "Forget it, you can't fight in the trading area. If the law enforcement hall finds out, they will be fined with spiritual stones. What about the last time Xiao Jin and I were fined 10,000 spiritual stones?"

  Hearing his wife's words, Shen Chenxing looked unhappy. "The people from the Law Enforcement Hall don't care about arresting me or punishing me. They punish you because they think you are easy to bully. Just wait, and when I get the chance, I will beat up the disciples of the Law Enforcement Hall who arrested you one by one. Let me take it out on you."

  "What are you talking about? No nonsense!"

"Oh, my good wife, what are you afraid of? My father is the elder, and my uncle and grandfather are the sect leaders! Who dares to mess with me in this sect?" Shen Chenxing came to the sect at the age of eighteen. After many years in the sect, no one from the sect master to the outer disciples knows him. Because everyone knows Shen Chenxing's identity, no one dares to mess with him. There are just many women who want to marry him.

  "Of course I know that my father and uncle will protect you. However, I don't want you to bully others. The fight was originally my and Xiaojin's fault. The Law Enforcement Hall is our responsibility, and punishing us is to maintain the laws and disciplines of the sect. This is It's a matter of course. So you can't go looking for trouble."

  Hearing what his wife said, Shen Chenxing nodded. "Okay, I'll listen to you. If you don't let me go, I won't go. But you can't be angry with me. I will listen to you in everything." As he said that, Shen Chenxing smiled and took his wife's little hand. , held it in hand and touched it.

  "There are so many people here, what are you talking about?" Xiaobai rolled his eyes helplessly, and Xiaobai hurriedly retracted his hand.

  "Then, didn't I touch enough last night? It's all Brother Jin's fault. He insisted on letting you sell wine. As a result, we didn't have time to be gentle." At this point, Shen Chenxing had a look of complaint on his face.

  Hearing this, Xiaobai was very angry. "What are you talking nonsense over there? If I don't go out to earn spiritual stones, am I going to spend all my time at home with you messing around?"

  Being scolded by his wife like this, Shen Chenxing felt even more aggrieved. "I have been in seclusion for sixty years. If you don't miss your man, you will just earn spiritual stones."

  "Why don't I miss you anymore? I have been with you at home for nine months before I came out. I sell wine here, and Brother Jin will give me 30% of the profit. If I can sell wine for a few more years, maybe I can save some money. I have enough spiritual stones to send you to the medicine pool area. When the time comes, you can also advance to the mid-seventh level like Brother Jin. Isn’t that good?”

  Hearing this, Shen Chenxing blinked with emotion on his face. "Daughter-in-law, you are so kind to me."

  "Be obedient. I'll prepare delicious food for you when I go back tonight." Xiaobai patted the back of her husband's hand and coaxed softly.

  Hearing this, Shen Chenxing giggled. "I don't want to eat anything else, I just want to eat you."

  Hearing the man's voice, Xiaobai shook his head helplessly. "You have so many ideas."

  "Yo yo yo, these two little guys are having a love affair!"

  Hearing this voice, Shen Chenxing and Xiao Bai looked at the person at the same time.

  Seeing that it was Sixth Elder Huang Qianshan, Shen Chenxing immediately stood up with a look on his face. "Hey, Sixth Elder, why are you here again?"

  Hearing this, Huang Qianshan frowned. "Little Chenxing, the older you get, the less polite you are! I'm your uncle! How could you yell at me?"

  "I said, Uncle Sixth, we can't just use one sheep to gather wool, right? It's been twenty days, and today is the twentieth day we've been selling wine. You come to our place once every morning and taste all the wine. There will be another one in the afternoon. You come here every day and you drink up two jars of samples. Can we stand it, us?" At this point, Shen Chenxing was very depressed.

  "Oh, my eldest nephew, why are you so stingy after you came out of seclusion? Why don't you just drink some wine? Are you so anxious and so pale?"

  "Sixth Uncle, if this is my wine, I can treat you to a drink. But the problem is that this is not my wine, this is the wine made by my sister-in-law. My wife and I are just helping my sister-in-law buy it. You are here every day Come to fight the autumn wind. We sold the wine and we can't pay the bill when we go back. How do you want us to explain it to my sister-in-law?" Huang Qianshan, a drunkard, comes to fight the autumn wind every day. It is simply unreasonable.

  "Your sister-in-law? Shen Xuyao's wife?"

  "Yes, these wines were made by my sister-in-law. My sister-in-law wanted to go to Machinery City, but she didn't have enough spirit stones, so she wanted to make wine and sell it." Shen Chenxing said after rolling his eyes.

  "Then, since it's your sister-in-law's wine, why doesn't he sell the wine himself?"

  "My sister-in-law went to the ring area to earn spiritual stones." I have to say, my sister-in-law is really working hard! In the morning, go to the arena area to play in the arena all morning, and at noon, come to the trading area to sell spiritual fruits. I will continue to make wine when I go back in the afternoon, and practice in the evening. It can be said that I am busy every day without even touching the ground!

  "Going to the ring area to make money? Is he a martial artist?"

  "No, my sister-in-law is a swordsman."

  "Then, what's his name?" Huang Qianshan was very curious about Shen Chenxing's sister-in-law.

  "Oh, his name is Murong Jin, and he is a double."

  Hearing this, Huang Qianshan nodded. "Yes, yes, since he is a sword cultivator, I will accept him as my disciple in a moment. As an apprenticeship ceremony, you will give me four jars of bars!"

  Hearing this, Shen Chenxing's mouth twitched wildly. "Sixth Senior Uncle, are you kidding me? There is no way my sister-in-law will accept you as my teacher." Is my sister-in-law a poison refining master? How could it be possible to become a sword cultivator with a weapon soul pet?

  "You brat, what are you talking about? What do you mean you can't accept me as your master? Is my swordsmanship bad?"

  "No, Sixth Elder. It's not that your swordsmanship is poor. It's that Brother Jin is a wooden marriage pet. He is not a weapon soul pet and is not suitable to be your disciple." After saying this, Xiaobai also felt a little worried. He said in his heart; Brother Jin is a poison refining master!

  Hearing this, Huang Qianshan snorted coldly. "Hmph, you two little bastards are sincerely deceiving me. One moment you say that Murong Jin is a sword cultivator, and the next moment you say that he is a wooden soul pet. This is simply unreasonable." As he said that, Huang Qianshan's figure flashed, and he walked away with four jars of fifty. Jin of seventh-level spirit wine.

  "Hey, are you robbing me?"

  "Oh, if you don't get your wine for free, I'll take that sister-in-law of yours as my apprentice." With that said, Huang Qianshan jumped up and disappeared.

  "Huang Qianshan, come back here and give me back the wine." After saying that, Shen Chenxing immediately chased after him.

  Looking at the two people flying away one after another, Xiaobai's face was very ugly. That's two hundred kilograms of seventh-level spiritual wine! If you can't chase him back, how can you explain to Brother Jin?