Chapter 338 Arena Area

Beginne am Anfang

  On the second day after the price change, many curious soul pet masters finally appeared in front of Murong Jin's arena.

  "Tianyao Peak Murong Jin, mid-seventh level strength, sword cultivator. One thousand spirit stones per game."

  "A mid-seventh level swordsman, one thousand spirit stones? Is it so cheap?"

  "Yes, isn't this thousand spirit stones the price of a sixth-level peak swordsman? Shouldn't a mid-seventh-level swordsman be worth eight thousand spirit stones?"

  "It's strange. He is a sword cultivator, so he should be a weapon soul pet, right? How could he be from Tianyao Peak? He should be a disciple of the Sixth Elder, the Sixteenth Elder, and the Twenty-sixth Elder?"

  "Yeah, this swordsman is so weird!"

  "I'll go meet him." After saying that, a man in black robe flew onto Murong Jin's ring.

  Seeing that the man flying up was at the early stage of level seven, Murong Jin stood up from his chair. "Does this fellow Taoist want to fight me?"

  "Fellow Daoist Murong, right? Are you from Tianyao Peak?"

  "Yes, I am from Tianyao Peak." Nodding, Murong Jin agreed.

  "But as far as I know, the ninth elder of Tianyao Peak is the only spiritual speech master elder in our sect. His disciples are all spiritual speech masters and have no swordsmanship!"

  Hearing this, Murong Jin smiled helplessly. "I am not the disciple of the Ninth Elder, I am the daughter-in-law of the Ninth Elder."

  Hearing this, the man in black robe couldn't help but widen his eyes. "You are the daughter-in-law of the Ninth Elder. Who is your partner?"

  "My partner's name is Shen Xuyao. He is the eldest son of the ninth elder. Moreover, my partner is a seventh-level spiritual speaker."

  "Oh, it turns out he is Mr. Shen's partner!" The man nodded and expressed his understanding.

  "Fellow Taoist, you don't have to worry too much. I have been practicing swordsmanship since I was a child. The first reason why my arena is cheap is because my arena is relatively remote and no one comes. The second is because I am the number one This is the first time I have set up a ring in the ring area, so it is not well-known." To be honest, Murong Jin explained the price issue.

  "Oh, so that's it. Then let me learn the swordsmanship of fellow Taoist Murong!" As he said that, the man in black robe handed a bag of spiritual stones to Murong Jin.

  After receiving the spiritual stone from the other party, Murong Jin was very excited. After eighteen days of fighting, I finally earned the spiritual stone. It’s not easy!

  Putting away the spirit stone in his hand, Murong Jin showed off a seventh-level ordinary magic sword. This sword was refined for him by Xu Yao. Xu Yao said that there were too many people in the sect and he was not allowed to use the Qingtian Sword in the sect for fear of being remembered.

  Seeing Murong Jin showing his sword, the man in black robe also showed his own sword, and the two men soon started fighting. Murong Jin is a swordsman who has been practicing swordsmanship since he was a child, and the man in black robe is also a swordsman who has been practicing swordsmanship since he was a child. Both of them have solid foundations and are very proficient in swordsmanship. When they fight together, it will be difficult to solve the problem. point.

  Standing under the stage, an expert swordsman can still see some tricks, and an amateur soul pet master can also see two figures that are constantly moving. Because the two people use their moves very quickly, a layman can't see clearly at all, and can only see them in a daze.