Ronarry

Charlie: Alright guys, I'll be taking over for Remus today, he has a 40 degree fever and doesn't feel well enough to host. (I say that like there's actually two people writing this fic and it's not just me writing two different characters heavily based off of me and my best friend)

Ginny: Oh no! I hope he feels better soon!

Remus: *walking through the room draped in his blanket, holding a giant water bottle and his laptop, preparing to watch GOF for the millionth time* Thanks Ginny.

Charlie: He gets sick like this every month-

Lupin: Relatable.

Remus: *can be heard cackling from his bedroom* Nice one!

Charlie: *rolls eyes* As I was saying, he contracts some form of illness pretty much every month, so you guys can expect this to be a recurring thing. Although, I don't know if Remus will trust me to host on a monthly basis, so if y'all could just be on your best behaviour...

Fred: Yeah, that's not happening.

Charlie: Of course it's not. Anyways, Remus has requested that we react to one of his favourite ships, Ronarry.

Ron: Bloody hell, is that ship what I think it is?

Charlie: If you think it's you and Harry, then yes.

Harry: OH MY GOD NO!

Draco: *pulls Harry against his chest* Back off Weaselbee, he's MINE.

Ron: Draco, you know he's my best mate, nothing more.

Hermione: They're like brothers. It would basically be incest... but it could be really cute so I don't know what to say here.

Ginny: I dunno, I kinda ship it.

Fred: You have

George: Good taste

Fred: Little sister.

George: We

Fred: Agree

George: With you.

Ron: Oh for the love of Merlin...

Luna: I don't mind it. I think it could work out well.

Wolfstar: *cackling because Harry keeps getting shipped with redheads*

Sirius: * quickly shuts up* As longs as my godson's happy I really don't care.

Lupin: Well you seemed to care a lot when Draco-

Sirius: Oh be quiet Remus, my opinions have changed.

Charlie: Look at you two, bickering like an old married couple. Anyways, if no one else has anything to add-

Remus: *screaming from the kitchen while getting his medicine* SHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPP!!!!

Charlie: ...Alright then. Ratings?

Draco, Harry, Ron: 0/10

Hermione: 2/10

Ginny, Fred, George: 9/10

Luna: 7/10

Sirius: 6/10

Lupin: 8/10

Charlie: Cool. Remus has just informed me that he's feeling better, so he'll be probably be back for the next ship. In the meantime, do you guys want to watch Prisoner of Azkaban and freak out over how hot everyone is?

Everyone: Yessssssss!!!

Charlie: Awesome! We just got a giant snack pantry built in and all stocked up, so help yourselves to whatever you want!

*They all stampede to the movie room*

Remus: *runs across the house, still draped in his blanket* WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEEE!!!

***

So I got really sick while writing this, but DID THAT STOP ME? No. I only decided to mostly leave out my character since Charlie threatened me to give him a chapter to himself. In the upcoming chapters, we will finally see some new couples! I would've saved it for later but I wanna write cute couples fluff in this, and I don't really want to write it for Drarry, to be honest. 

Speaking of Drarry, I... might actually have Draco and Harry break up... because I don't really ship Drarry anymore and I don't want to write a ship that I don't enjoy. To any Drarry fans that are reading this, I'm so sorry. 

That's all for now, have a great day/night everyone <3