Loved

Y/N POV:

Eren didn't even take you home that evening, after putting the makeup on your back he randomly started acting more coldly towards you than usual and had some other random man who worked for him take you back to the house.

You were back home and nobody was there, you were growing impatient trying to figure Eren out on your own so you decided to find your way to his office. You walked over to his desk and started opening drawers, all of them were empty. You thought it was some kind of sick joke, you looked over at his file cabinets and you just knew they weren't empty. You start opening them only to find that you were wrong.

His office had absolutely nothing in it.

You should've known he was smarter than that, nothing work-related would be here. Your only option was to wait for Reiner to find more information about all of them. You left his office, careful not to disturb any of his things and you left quietly.

Since no one was home, you were walking around in your pajamas, all you wanted was to go to sleep but you were really hoping you'd find something about Eren. You're dressed in a dark grey tank top and white shorts, your skin feels smoother than ever after washing all that makeup off your back.

You were running out of ideas on how to figure some things out, your last resort was that you were just going to start obeying everything he said without your normal stubbornness. You thought maybe he'd give you something or even more information about your father that you knew he had.

You were going to have to swallow your pride even if it killed you.

For three days, you did not leave your room for anything but food and training. You didn't "bother" his men by going down there when they were down there, you only left your room to eat and that was all. Eren didn't come into the room for three whole days, you weren't even sure if he came home at all but he did tell you that he didn't come home that often.

You hadn't gotten an update from Reiner at all, you spent most of your time talking to Mikasa those three days over the phone. You did, however, show up for training sessions at seven AM, you didn't want to but your plan wasn't going to work if you pissed him off.

You'd just finished a training session with Connie and you were all sweaty. You had been working out in a sweatshirt and leggings, you removed your sweatshirt when you got up to your room and revealed your sports bra underneath.

Your sweatshirt drops to the floor by your feet and you hear the door opening, it can only be one person. You turn around and see Eren entering with some kind of document in his hand.

"Sign this." He puts the document down on the dresser in front of you and stands next to you to watch you sign it.

You don't even bother asking what it is, you skim over the information on the document and realize it's a marriage license.

"Doesn't this have to be done in a courthouse with an officiant?"

"I pulled some strings. Sign it." He demands again.

"Does this mean there's no wedding?" You asked without looking at him and he just ignored your question and put the pen in your hand.

You find where you're supposed to sign and bring the ball of the pen to the paper to sign on the line. You glance at Eren's signature and it fits him perfectly, it was very complex and you didn't even know he knew cursive.

You picked up the paper and handed it back to him, you didn't comment on his signature and he took both the pen and paper back from you. He starts looking at you like he's irritated then glances at the sweat on your body and you just stand there before you realize why he looks like that.

UNCONSCIOUS THOUGHTSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें