If You Can't Take The Heat

Start from the beginning

Owen then bumps into us while carrying a huge bag of oranges, they fall out, he of course trips over one and squishes the rest of the oranges after he fell on them. Heather, Trent and I flinch at the sight. 

"Go back to the food truck and get more oranges." Was the first thing Heather says, I put my head down, biting my tongue to not say anything. 

"I'm on it." Owen points, I quickly follow behind him.

And where are you going?" My lovely "friend" asks me. 

"Being a team player and friend. I'm going to help get the oranges." I yell behind me, not turning around to see her most likely angry face. But I do overhear her start to give more orders to our team.

Owen and I get the fruit now in wooden crates. 

"We should hurry back so you have more time to cook." i say, carrying my own crate. 

"Yeah." Owen chuckles. He doesn't really try conversing with me but he points out food things to me every once in a while and we start jogging. I'm ahead of the bigger blond. My legs moving with ease, listening to my heart rate that speeds up slightly.

Almost not hearing Owen bump into a tree and grunt. A swarm of bees fly down from their hive and attack him. 

"No! Ow! Ooh! AAh!!" He screams, running off. 

I facepalm, gently placing down my oranges and running after the blond. 

"Owen ran towards the water!" I shout. "Huh!?" He exclaims, not hearing me he doesn't do what I say but instead out runs them surprisingly. So not wanting to get attacked myself I go back to the oranges moving his crate away from the tree so he can grab them and not bother the bees again. We grab our boxes and start jogging again. 

"You alright?" I smile worriedly. "I'm fine." He nervously chuckles. He harshly swings open the door. "It's okay everyone. I'm back!" He chuckles, I raise my head from behind his shoulder. 

"Me too!" I called out. "Trent heads up!" Owen throws his crate at the boy and I gasp. 

"Owen!" I slap him on the arm, shoving him out of my way to check on Trent. "Oops."

"Things are going perfectly, except for Owen's hornet stings, and Trent's concussion, which means he's out for today's challenge. But still, this challenge is totally ours." Heather tries to be positive but in the end she slaps her forehead, disappointed with her team.

"If only Heather would let me cook. We'd win so fast! But for some reason I'm sitting here like a waste of space." [Name] sadly says.

"These slices are totally uneven. Switch places with Leshawna." Heather directs to Beth who goes to do as she's told but Leshawna stops her. 

"What are you talking about? They look fine to me." Leshawna furrows her brows. 

"Um, I didn't get head chef because of poor presentation."

 "No! You got to be head chef because you called it." The bigger girl gets in the head chef's face. 

"And who do you think you're fooling with that crispy white-apron power trip you got going on?" Heather doesn't even seem affected by the other girl's words. 

"Are you going to be a team player or not?" She questions.

 "Ooh, I'm a team player all right, but I'm also allergic to pineapples." Leshawna admits. 

"Just get slicing." Heather crosses her arms. "Now!" Leshawna picks up her knife in front of her with an angry expression, Heather puts on a happier one. "Thanks, guys."