Her.

3 month later.

Amelias POV:
Me,My Twin brother,Alyvia,Zackary and BJ got close with each other.Me and Alyvia gotten closer and I have feelings for her.No one knows that I like Alyvia because I don't usually tell people everything except for Malachi and Jules.
Jules and Malachi knows that I like Alyvia.
Me and Zackary are very close now.I met his brother Aiden Arthur.Aiden is cool we've also got close.But me and BJ gotten so close.Bj and me are like the best duo on set.I tell him everything because he's the only one that listens to me when I vent.I decided to tell Bj that I like Alyvia later today.And they know i'm Lesbian

Jules and Malachi were coming to Toronto today to see me.And they want to meet Alyvia.

We finished filming season 2 of chucky today and we decided to celebrate.
We were finishing the last scene of the show.

When we finished we decided to go to my house for the first time. "I've never seen your house before." Zackary said while smiling. "You'll like it." I said winking at him but not in a flirty way.
"My girlfriend is there babysitting our little sisters.Do you guys wanna finally meet her?" Amir asked the group.Amir and Lila have been dating for 2 months now.Lila has been watching Iris and Valerie so she's very close with us.

"You guys ready?" I asked everyone.
"Yeah let's go." Bj said while putting his sweater on. "I call the front." Alyvia said coming up to me and wraps her arms around my arms.I got butterflies when she wrapped her arms around my arms.I'm not quite sure if she feels the same way.

We got into the car and I turned on my car then Zackary speaks up. "What do you guys wanna do." He asked us. "We can watch movies all night." Bj said while putting his seatbelt on. "That sounds nice." I agreed with him while driving. "Yep I agree." Everyone says.
"Do you guys have snacks?" Zackary asked me and Amir. "Yeah we have a lot." Amir said smiling and looking out the window.

We pulled up to the house.And I went thru the driveway and let everyone out.
"Your not coming with us?" Alyvia stopped walking and looking at me. "Oh no,I have to pick up my two best friends at the airport." I said while looking at her. "Okay see you later then?" Alyvia smiled at me. "Yeah." I said while looking down blushing.I pulled out the driveway and made my way to my airport to pick up Malachi and Jules.I looked at the time and it was 5:30 pm.Malachi and Jules told me that they would be here by 6:00.

I pulled up to the airport and parked in the parking lot.I went came out the car and went to the area Jules and Malachi were in.I looked at my phone to check the time and it was 6:00. I was waiting until 4 people came up to me. "OMG YOUR AMELIA WESLEY!!" one of the girls yelled. "That's me." I said while looking at her. "Can me and my friends get a picture." The girl asked. "Yeah." I said while talking the picture while the 4 girls were posing behind me.
We got done taking the picture. "It was so nice meeting you!!" The 4 girls said excitedly.
"Wow you are very popular." I hear a familiar voice behind me.I turned around and I see Jules. "JULES!" I yelled while running to her.We hugged tightly and long. "Save a hug for me." Another voice came behind me. "KAI!" I said excitedly while running up to him and hugged him.Sometimes I call Malachi,Kai.
"Hey Melia" Malachi said while hugging me tightly. "We have a surprise for you." Jules said while coming up to me. "What is it?" I asked my two best friends confused.I felt a tapped behind my back and I checked to see who it was.I looked behind me and I see Walker and Jack. "WALKER?! JACK?!" I yelled a little loud.Me and Walker hugged tight for 2 minutes.
Me and Walker has been friends since the movie Secret Headquarters.
He's like my short little brother and Jack is also like my big brother .I also told them about my feelings for Alyvia.
I tell Jules,Walker and Malachi everything.
When Cylia cheated on me I used to cut myself and starve myself.No one knew I cut myself except Jules,Malachi and Walker.They saw it when I was sleeping.I only cut myself when I'm very sad and depressed.Jack also knew since her saw it when we were hanging out.