✧4. Ghosts!✧

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Just as I'd suspected. Nothing." Crowley frowned as he shut yet another book. "Not only is your homeland not listed on any map from any point in history. Now, are you QUITE sure that you come from such a place? That wasn't some sort of lie or jape? Because if so, the only explanation is that you've come from another planet." Crowley put a hand to his chin and thought out loud. "Or perhaps you were summoned here from another dimension?"

"Another Dimension?!" Yuu said, very surprised. "Hm?" You didn't really know what any of that meant. "Show me everything that you brought here with you. Do you have some form of identification, a driver's license perhaps? Or even a... shoe? You do seem a tad bit...empty-handed." Yuu pat himself down, you copied him. "Come to think of it, where's my wallet and phone?!" Yuu was alarmed. 

"Well, this is quite the predicament." Crowley thought out loud."I cannot have someone with no aptitude for magic bumbling about my magic academy and I cannot mix a woman into a bunch of teenage boys. And yet, as an educator, I am loath to expel a young person without a cent to their name, or any ability to contact their guardian... Truly, my grace is boundless."

This guy was getting kind of annoying. He put his hand to his chin and thought. "Hmmmmm... Ah!" he had an idea. "There is a vacant building on this campus. It was, in fact, used as a dorm a long time ago. With a proper cleaning, it should be habitable enough. Out of the profound kindness of my heart, I will allow you to live there for the time being." He smiled. 

"In the meantime, we will investigate other ways to send you home. Dear me, but I am a gracious man indeed! A model educator, one might say." Crowley grinned. "Well then, I shall take you to your dorm straight away. It is an older building, but it has plenty of...character, one might say."

.

.

.

.

It was definitely a building! It looked like an abandoned building. It definitely had spooky charm. "This is too much character, if you ask me." Yuu crossed his arms. "Isn't it delightful? Right, scoot inside now. There you go." Crowley ushered us inside. "This should keep the elements at bay for the time being. Now, I should return to my research. Do try to find some way to busy yourself." He began to walk out the door. "But don't let me catch you wandering the campus! Ta!" He closed the front door.

It was awkwardly silent. "Um... well. At least we've got housing! That's pretty sweet." You tried to stay on the positive side. "It's like a desolate snowscape. Only with dust..." Yuu said as he looked around. "I'm gonna find something to clean with." You smiled as you walked off. You honestly had no idea what you were looking for but you figured you would probably figure it out. Unbeknownst to you, a small grey creature found its way inside. 

Rain began to hit the roof and seep through holes in the roof. "Looks like it's started to rain." Yuu thought out loud. "GWAH! It's pouring out there!" Grim suddenly appeared, scaring Yuu. "Wah!" Yuu jumped. "Bwahaha! That look on your face is priceless! Like a bat that got blasted by a water gun."Grim laughed at Yuu."As if I wouldn't just sneak back onto campus the second I escaped pryin' eyes. You all got no idea what I'm capable of!" He put his paws on his hips. "I ain't givin' up on goin' here just 'cause I got kicked out one measly ol' time. And if you think otherwise, you don't know Grim!"

There was a beat of silence before Yuu began to yell out. "Y/NNN! Y/NNNN!" Grim frowned. "Hey! No! Bad human! BAD HUMAN! Ain't you gonna ask what I'm doin' here? That's what you people do, right? Talk about feelings and stuff?" Grim frowned. "Just what kinda human are ya, anyway? It wouldn't kill ya to listen to me! Right?!" Grim crossed his arms. "I was born to do this! I'm a magical prodigy who's got the makin's to become one of the greatest mages who ever lived! So I've been waitin' and waitin' for that black carriage to come for me. And yet..." Grim's frown turned sad for a second. "Hrmph! That Dark Mirror's got no eye for talent!"