Giyu...

Tsutako enter the hospital room in panic

Tsutako Pov

I see my brother on the hospital bed and when I get to him he doesn't wake up,I start to yell his name but no response..tears start falling down my eyes,the doctor come in and get me away form my brother.I can't stop screaming his name for him to finally respond but nothing..my brother was the only that was left to me after plz don't take him away..

When the doctor finally get me out of the room Kanae take me in her arms and hug me,I just want to see my brother right now..I want him to be okay..WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY BROTHER!

After about 20mins the doctor come to us and finally told me what happened to my brother..

I fall in tears after what the doctor told me..giyu would never do this..it's not possible!
My brother can't do such a thing..HE CANT KILL HIMSELF!he can't leave me alone here in this hell..plz someone told me it's a lie and that he didn't really try to kill himself..

Tsutako:but..is he okay..
Doctor:...Im really sorry..

Just those words where enough to tell me that he was gone..I don't even have the words to describe how painful it was to know that he did that to himself..tears keep falling down but I stay up.I can't even do anything just standing here and look at the floor..my vision was blurred by the tears but I didn't even cared anymore..the only thing that was left to me was gone..

GONE

After that I calmed myself the doctor finally let me enter the room for seeing my brother corpse for the last time..I hold his hand and hold his cheek with the other one.I don't want to believe that is he gone..I just want to hear his laugh and see his smile again...I want him to come back..is god hate me that much..I give one last kiss on giyu's forehead before that the doctor take me out of my brother room..

This was the last time that I've seen him..

______________________________
Ik it's short but dw the next one will be more long,have a good day and take care of yourself 💗