LXVIII- Impel Down Great Escape

Start from the beginning

Luffy jumped at (Y/N) almost immediately, hugging him.

Luffy: (Y/N)!!! I was so worried!

(Y/N): <hugging back> I was worried too! I don't know anything about what happened to our crew... I'm just glad you're okay.

He ruffled Luffy's hair, causing his captain to giggle.

Crocodile rolled his eyes at the scene as he walked out of his cell.

(Y/N): There's still one more person we need to let out.

Luffy: Huh? Who?

The (H/C) haired male pointed to Crocodile's cell. Cyrene sat in the corner, her face covered by shadows.

Cyrene: <smiling> I'd really appreciate it, Straw Hat.

Ivankov and Inazuma both took a step back when they realized who was talking.

Ivankov: "Witch Queen" Cyrene!!

Luffy: Who?

(Y/N): She's a devil host like me.

Luffy: Whoa, really?!

Cyrene: I never committed any atrocities like the other prisoners here. Just like (Y/N), I was thrown in Level 6 only for being a devil host!

Inazuma: But you had to get your high bounty somehow.

Cyrene: Of course I fought and destroyed countless Marines for attacking me unprovoked!

Ivankov: But that's not the full reason. It's because you figured out how to use the devil's powers without it taking over your body.

Cyrene: <smirking> Indeed, and I'll be able to teach (Y/N) how to do that if I'm freed.

Luffy: Whoa, no way! You're serious? You really figured out a way to use cool devil powers?!

Cyrene: Yes. I can demonstrate once I'm rid of these dreadful Seastone handcuffs.

Luffy: So you can really help (Y/N)?

Inazuma: There's a chance she could be lying. Her bounty is extremely high!

(Y/N): I believe she can be trusted. We already made a promise to each other anyway. Besides, I haven't really seen any newspapers talking about any crimes besides being a devil host... Well, that and destroying Marine ships.

Cyrene: <smirking> Which is what all pirates do.

Luffy: Okay, then. Free her.

Inazuma: Are you sure?

Ivankov: Do it. I think she's sincere.

Once Cyrene was free, she emerged from the cell. She had long brown hair that flowed to below her knees, and two long bangs that fell to her chest. Her green eyes seemed to sparkle.

Cyrene: Thank you, Straw Hat. I hope I can aid your crewmate well.

"Witch Queen" Cyrene - Former Bounty: 800,000,000 Berries

Luffy: Hee hee. Of course!

(Y/N): First things first, we have to escape from this place.

The seven "allies" stood next to each other, ready to go to Marine Headquarters.

Ivankov: Okay!! We have to hurry!! We'll have to break out of this prison by force!! Wa-hoo!!

Jimbei: I won't let you harm Whitebeard, Crocodile!

Crocodile: Shall we settle this now?