LXVIII- Impel Down Great Escape

En başından başla

Ivankov: You are right, regrettably. Ace-boy is probably already aboard a Marine ship by now. He has already been handed over to the Marines. It's time to change our objective to helping you escape from this prison. Ace-boy is on his way to Marine Headquarters. Just give it up. Leave the rest to Whitebeard.

Luffy: Then I just gotta go to Marine Headquarters!!

(Y/N): <smirking> Typically Luffy...

Even though Ivankov tried to dissuade him, Luffy remained firm on his next plan.

Luffy: But first, we have to get (Y/N) out of this place! He's coming too! Right?

(Y/N): I'll go wherever my captain goes, even if it means in the middle of a war.

Inazuma: But first we have to get off this floor.

Crocodile: If you want out of here, set me free! I can make a hole in the ceiling! What do you say, Straw Hat! Heh heh heh...

Luffy: You!! You're here too?! Crocodile!!

Crocodile: I didn't think there'd be anything for me to do if I were free, but you say there's going to be a war between Whitebeard and the Marines? Now's my chance to kill that old geezer. I don't want to miss this war! With my powers I can get you out of here. It's a good deal for you and for me.

(Y/N): I'm a Logia too. I can get him out of here. You stay here and rot, you bastard!

Luffy: Yeah! Forget it! You're the one who messed up Vivi's country!!

Crocodile: That's water under the bridge. I have no interest in Alabasta anymore.

Ivankov: Let's see him free too, Straw Hat-boy. He could be a big help to us. If you want to go on to Marine Headquarters, you'd better take him up on his offer!

Luffy: What?! But he's...

Crocodile: Ivankov, eh?

Ivankov: Long time no see, Croc-boy.

Luffy: What? You know him?

Ivankov: We go way back. I knew him when he was just starting out. But it's okay. We don't have to trust him. If he tries anything, I'll fix him. <giggles> I know his weakness! But if you're a good boy and help us, I'll keep quiet about it. Wa-hoo!

Crocodile: <pissed> You bastard!!

(Y/N): Well, then take Jimbei too!!

Jimbei looked at (Y/N), surprised, before smiling slightly.

Jimbei: Yes, please! For mercy's sake!! Take me with you!! I can be of great help to you!! I've known Ace ever since he joined the Whitebeard Pirates!! I've heard him talk about his brother all these years!! I was thrown in here because I opposed this war!! I want to save Ace too! Please! Allow me a chance to die in battle!!

Ivankov: Oh... We got another big one here!

Luffy: All right, especially if (Y/N) says so.

Inazuma: Are you serious? We don't know anything about him! He's dangerous!

(Y/N): Jimbei is all right. Let him go.

Luffy: Okay!

Jimbei: I'm indebted to you!!

Inazuma used his powers to pick the locks to the two cells. The three unlocked the chains and handcuffs on the three prisoners, freeing them.