All About The Hermosa Series

Hello, readers! I introduce you to our Hermosa series! It's a new collaboration work with my two good friends Lea and Jay. You can check their Wattpad profiles, too. It's Literaley and jay_jammang. I met these two and we became friends since our college days. And we've been talking and discussing about Hermosa Series since a couple of years ago. We created this series for our hometown, Zamboanga City. And it's finally here!

The Hermosa Series will be written by three writers. For now Hermosa series has 4 stories. Hermosa Series 1 will be written by Rej Martinez, followed by Hermosa series 2 by Literaley and series 3 will be written by jay_jammang, and then series 4 will be written by Rej Martinez again. If you have questions kindly comment it here and we will try to answer.

Here are the list of story titles for the first 4 stories in the series:

• Hermosa Series 1: Dear Journey (Book 1) by Rej Martinez
• The End of the Journey (Book 2) by Rej Martinez
• Hermosa Series 2: Dear My Rockstar by Literaley
• Hermosa Series 3: Dear My Habibti by jay_jammang
• Hermosa Series 4: Dear My Universe by Rej Martinez

(And the list will continue soon!)

This Hermosa series is dear to us since it will be set in Zambonga City where we grew up. We would like to share our beautiful memories of our hometown with you. But all the stories in this series are all still fiction. Meaning gawa lang din po ng imaginations ng writers lahat except lang siguro sa ilang makatotohanang lugar ng Zamboanga na mababanggit sa storya. Let us tour you around the city, too!

The stories in the series are somehow connected but each story can also be read as standalone.

For any more of your questions about the series or concerns, kindly comment so that we could try to give you answers.

Thank you very much for your love and support for Rej Martinez's stories! And I hope that you will love this collaboration work, too!

Love you, readers!

Kindly follow us the writers of Hermosa Series to get updates!