HOROSCOPE

Aquarius
Daily
Wed, Sep 27

You might be unable to shake money-related matters from preoccupying thoughts. But your cosmic financial mission involves accepting that seeing your monetary situation realistically shouldn't lead to worrying. There is no head-in-the-clouds energy involved here. If an improvement is needed, then realism is essential. A plan you come up with will be grounded and realistic in ways you need it to be.

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓

Aries
Daily
Wed, Sep 27

The Moon's link with Saturn could make you feel noticeably more giving at this time. But, although it's great you want to help someone in need with time, money, advice, whatever, be careful not to cross a line that makes them dependent on you. Remind yourself frequently that generosity is a two-way street. Giving could make someone or others more generous toward you, so don't resist or reject that.

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓

Taurus
Daily
Wed, Sep 27

Taurean cautiousness could make you wary of who you allow to be close to you sometimes. A link between the Moon and strict Saturn could make you aware of the need for stronger boundaries between you and others, maybe someone in particular. What they do with their time or how they live their life is up to them. But if something they do doesn't sit well with you, then distance might be wise.

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓

Daily
Wed, Sep 27

Todays Moon/Saturn link brings a well-deserved reward of some kind. But there may be strings attached, meaning you can't simply accept it and all will be fine. It comes with responsibility or possibly more of it in a particular area. If you're willing to accept that and the long-term implications, then congratulations. But if you need a bit of time to think through what's expected of you, take it.

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓

Cancer
Daily
Wed, Sep 27

Don't let restlessness inflate doubts. You know what you'd like to experience but may see only boundaries and barriers. You know what you'd like to create or make happen, but could sense you'd get several plans underway and bring none to completion. Hey, this is a natural way of thinking as the Moon and Saturn connect intensely. Get through the other side of this, and much will appear clearer.

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓

Leo
Daily
Wed, Sep 27

Be on the ball, Leo. You may need to think fast, but at the same time, you might also have to consider where boundaries need to be put in place or strengthened between you and others. But whatever issue arises now, you can control it subtly, calmly, and that's how you'll progress. It could be easy to be defensive or confrontational. Being on the ball means reacting in opposite ways.

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓
Virgo
Daily
Wed, Sep 27

Once again, the Moon and strict Saturn join forces to affect dynamic duos in your world or one in particular. Is it time to set or reset clearer boundaries in a bond or highlight where more accountability on both sides is needed? This planetary combo offers a relationship “tune-up.”  But any improvement relies on realism, which might need courage. Don't be afraid to dig deeper for it.

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓

Libra
Daily
Wed, Sep 27

The Moon and Saturn unite to see what can be done to improve your wellness. Yes, this can involve a healthier lifestyle and a stronger, stricter focus on what you put down your neck or how often blood rushes through arteries. But what about stress? That may need addressing in ways you're unaware of. If you need a dose of realism to help with that, Saturn is more than happy to provide it.

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓

Scorpio
Daily
Wed, Sep 27

You're absolutely right to turn up the volume with your muse now, Scorpio. As the Moon and Saturn unite, your creativity receives plenty of grounding rather than anything involving your head in the clouds. However, Saturn's creative talents are often overlooked, and what inspires you now has long-term and rewarding implications. What your mind creates now aren't whims. Seize and follow them!

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓

Sagittarius
Daily
Wed, Sep 27

Emotions receive special focus as the Moon clashes with moody, strict Saturn. Although you probably won't deal with anything intense, you could question whether you control emotions or if they control you. However, if the floodgates open suddenly, it offers more than a release. You have a chance to express what you truly feel. This kind of grounding and realism doesn't come every day.

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓

Capricorn
Daily
Wed, Sep 27

As the Moon clashes with Saturn, thoughts could veer into gloomy territory. So too could communication. But this isn't a “flow” you're obliged to go with. Saturn does prefer to see glasses as half empty or focus on what could go wrong with any plan. But you can turn this telescope around and see such thinking as stepping stones to create positive outcomes. Trust that realism is your ally now.

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓

Pisces
Daily
Wed, Sep 27

A Moon/Saturn link draws attention your way. But how do you want to be seen? With that, you have a choice that can involve being a necessary anchor in a group or championing a deserving cause close to your heart. But this planetary combo takes your needs seriously and pushes you to do the same. If you need help in some way, seize this spotlight-creating energy to ask for it.