The Pink Dread

It is now the year, 124. Rhaenyra and was once again giving birth to more children. Laenor then entered holding their Triplets. 2 girls and one boy. All of them looked a lot like Rhaenyra. Their eldest son, and daughter came in to see their baby siblings welcoming them to the Targaryen family. Laenor was wiping the sweat for his wife's forehead. No one in King's Landing never imagined that the king would have this many grandchildren. Some people say that Ser Laenor and Princess Rhaenyra followed their Grandfather Jaehaerys and Grandmother Alysanne's footsteps.

"Mother, may we please hold her?"

"Jace, Visenya be careful."

"Yes, father."

Jacaerys and Visenya giggled as the newborns looked up at their siblings and closed their eyes to sleep once more. Visenya asked for the names of her siblings. The child looked up at her big sister tugging on a strand of her silver-gray hair. Before Rhaenyra could name her children a maid walked in. Regrettably asking for Rhaenyra and Ser Laenor's children to be brought to Queen Alicent.

(Babies crying)

(Chuckling)

"You did good, Rhaenyra? Are you alright!"

"Ahh."

"Father, what are their names?"

"D-

(Doors opens)

"Princess...the Queen has requested that the children be brought to her chambers...immediately."

"Tell the Queen that my wife, will remain in her chambers with our child to rest."

"I regret this my Lord, truly I do. But it's not a request."

(Groans) "Very well, we'll see the Queen shortly. I'll take them myself, if I must."

"You should remain abed, Princess—"

"Yes, I should! Help me dress."

"Mother-

"Rhaenyra you just had our children. Give them to me and rest."

"Laenor, you're not going anywhere with our children. Especially taking them to that traitorous Queen. She tried to take our daughters once, she's not getting away with it again."

Jace and Visenya looked terrified for their parents. That they had to go through this painful experience with Queen Alicent. They new every single houses words in Westeros which means that they knew that they would be in the brink of war, in a few years. Their mother was breathing heavily. Lucerys came in to see his sibling what he saw terrified him. His mother was supposed to be resting instead she was heading to his Step-Grandmother. As Rhaenyra's after-birth came in they tried to reason with her. But to no avail, Rhaenyra went to see Alicent anyway.

"Ooh...Mmm..."

"Princess...your dress?"

(Baby crying)

Visenya tries to calm down her siblings. Soon her mother's afterbirth came and it terrified her. And against her families better judgment she went to see Alicent with blood leaking the castle floors.

"-Mm, mm, mm, mm, mm."

"Princess?"

"Mother- MOTHER YOUR AFTERBIRTH!"

"Rhaenyra please get back into bed."

Rhaenyra yelled in pain. Lucerys tried to stop his family from leaving and it was worthless. To everyone's surprise they saw Rhaenyra and her family heading upstairs to the Queen's chambers.