ch.2 lovers game.

(Sebastian's POV) I awoke in the dead of night, precisely at 3:54 AM. My body was drenched in sweat, and my heart was racing from a nightmare that was nothing short of terrifying. As I stumbled out of bed and made my way towards the bathroom, I was met by Maia in the hallway. "Why are you up so early?" She questioned, and I explained that I couldn't sleep. As I attempted to continue on my way, Maia's arms wrapped tightly around my waist, and I quickly realized that she had been crying. Concerned, I inquired as to what was troubling her. It became apparent that she had experienced an even more distressing dream than I had. While calmly comforting her I asked if she was hungry "S-sort of" she spoke softly and I promised to prepare her something to eat as soon as I finished my business in the bathroom, as her face lightened with a soft smile and tired eyes, I couldn't believe this was the girl that I could call 'mine'.

An hour had passed, and the clock was approaching 5 AM. I was exhausted, but nothing could compare to the sight of Maia in my embrace. Her unkempt hair, drowsy eyes, and plush lips made her look positively radiant. We sat together, watching a show called "Aliens Dentist", though my focus was primarily on her. Eventually, I found myself drifting off to sleep with my face nestled against Maia's warm chest hearing her heartbeat as I began to doze off...

Tuesday 10:45 A.M. I awoke from my sleep as I felt a hand rubbing up and down my back and my face being smothered in Maia's lap. I tried to move but had my head picked up by just my chin, "Morning Pretty Boy ~" Maia began to tease as I had just woke up not realizing she was still wearing my t-shirt and her underwear and I began to turn bright red and sat up quickly "wow, someone's happy~" she smiled looking down and me not realizing the rock between my legs. As I grabbed a pillow trying to hide it she just gave me a confused look.

"Aww don't worry handsome, you act like that worries me. I mean just remember that time when we just started dating I had already walked in on you changing which damn, call me a rose cause I wanna mark you up~ so no need to get embarrassed handsome. plus your mom went to go get something so we are alone right this second, for how long?... well that's what you should worry about ~. So if you wanna play your cards right pretty boy I'd suggest not opening your legs~." because of what she had said I got a bit turned on by that fact, having a throbbing sensation in my sweatpants but then soon enough she pointed out something leaving me puzzled "hey pretty boy, so I have a question." I looked up at her "go on.." she then tapped my back signing to get up and I did as told. "We've been dating for a good while and I want to take my teasing a bit further over the edge~" I began to look a her with a scared look not knowing how to figure out what to do. Before I knew it she made the first move...