☆ top9 speech

ZEROBASEONE [ꕤ] ; kidz zone

⌗ ZEROBASEONE [ꕤ] ; kidz zone

࣪ . 🦢 ࿐ ♡ ˚ the 𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗘𝗡'𝘀 speech

𓍯 "and for the last spot in ZEROBASEONE, voted by both the judges and star creators from around the world, the trainee who will be recieving the X PASS is ... REYNA!" 𓍯

Originally, ZEROBASEONE was going to be 9 members but with the amount of talent that showed up to auditions, Mnet decided to make it 10 and bring back the X rank from produce 101 but with a spin. This time, Rank X was going to be decided by not only star creators but also by the esteemed star masters, a panel of industry professionals that had just spent 4 months with these trainees seeing their development and potential. Directly after the final vote, there would be a 15 minute time period where star creators could vote for their rank x pick. Taking these votes into account, the Star Masters would then pick the trainee that would be the final member of mnet's new group, ZEROBASEONE.

Reyna was too busy worrying about what she would do when it was all over to hear the names of her future members being called. Would she continue with the idol life? This would be her 3rd time trying to make it into a group, just to be cut last minute. Maybe it was time for her to move on with her life and give up the past 7 years. She could join her twin sister, Hiku, in Tokyo, be a barista and leave her trainee life behind. or she could continue with her training. Who knows, maybe the popularity she gained on Boys Planet could help her finally debut. Once this is all over, she wants to have a fanmeeting so she could thank each and every one of the star creators that voted for her in these trying times.

𓊆 english + asl, korean, japanese, spanish 𓊇

Reyna felt a tap on the back of her upper arm, something that would be invisible to the cameras, only felt by her. "Himiko, it's time. They're announcing Rank X." says the trainee standing next to her, clad in a similar gray and pink uniform. Keita had been her solace and shining light during Boys Planet. It was his second survival show so he knew what it was like to go through such a grueling experience, and he shared all of his knowledge with the younger Japanese girl. Opening her eyes, she sees the audience of a sold-out Jamsil Arena in front of her. She looks over at the MC for the finale, Hwang Minhyun, just as he's about to speak her future, or lack of it, into existence.

"And for the last spot in Mnet's future 5th generation group, ZEROBASEONE..." he pauses for what seems like eternity. Cheers erupt. "Voted by both the Star Masters and Star Creators from around the world..." another 3 minute pause. More cheers. "The trainee who will be recieving the x pass is ...'' one last pause. Time seems to stop and everything is still. "REYNA!"