𝖠/𝖭

Hello, everyone! My name is Asher, and i am an Jenlisa Au Writer. You might read this because of my tiktok post or just reading a random stories.

Good evening, so let me explain some stuffs para maintindihan niyo yung story.

This is a Taglish Jenlisa WP Story.

Let's start explaining.

So Lisa and Jennie is mag ex before when they were still kids, like 10 years old above.

They were in a relationship in 5 years

Both of their parents supports them.

But one time, Lisa did not reaply to Jennie's texts, until Lisa broke up with her because she needed to focus on her studies.

Lisa promised Jennie na even they are not in a relationship anymore, They can still be friends and talk like they always do, but removing those sweet conversations and just act like friends.

Lisa didn't wanted to hurt Jennie, but she was draining on her school, needing to focus harder.

Jennie thought na busy lang lagi si Lisa, but she didn't know na ghinost sya ni lisa cause lisa accidentaly broke her phone and didn't knew the password and email of her account. meanwhile jennie, after a months she finally decided to move on, so she deleted her account.

After 6 years, they finally met. And guess what?

They still remembee each other.

Wanna know why they met again?

It's because Lisa transffered Jennie's school.

"Isn't this too awkward?"