Chapter 326 Wang Zixuan came to find him

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

  "Idiot, there are only two kinds of women in this world. One is the woman who sleeps in your bed and belongs to you. The other is the woman who sleeps in other men's beds. Women who belong to other men. Do you understand?"

  Hearing this, Wang Zixuan stood there stupidly. He opened his mouth and couldn't speak for a long time.

  "Silly boy, if you don't make her your woman, sooner or later she will sleep in another man's bed."

  Hearing this, Wang Zixuan immediately turned red. "No, I won't give him up to anyone else. Never!" After saying that, Wang Zixuan hurriedly left his grandfather's study.

  Looking at his grandson who ran faster than a rabbit without looking back, Sect Master Wang smiled. "It seems that I will have a grandson-in-law and a grandson in my arms soon."

  …………………………………………

  Mechanical City, in the sixth-level secret room.

  Shen Chenyue held a long knife in her hand and was fighting a level six mechanical beast. With red eyes, looking at the mechanical beast in front of her, Shen Chenyue slashed desperately, tears falling down her face. Until he was exhausted and couldn't cut anymore. Shen Chen Yuefei stepped aside.

  The mechanical beast stood motionless.

  Shen Chenyue threw away the knife in her hand, fell to the ground, and burst into tears. I cried uncontrollably, crying heartbreakingly.

  Suddenly, she heard the sound of the stone door opening and closing. Shen Chenyue immediately stopped crying and turned her head to look at the stone door behind her. She found that the stone door had been closed and Wang Zixuan appeared in front of her. Shen Chenyue was stunned. He murmured, "Brother Zixuan."

  "Xiaoyue, what's wrong?" Zhixuan bent down and squatted beside Shen Chenyue.

  "Uuuu, Brother Zixuan, uuu..." Shen Chenyue cried bitterly once again as she threw herself into the man's arms.

  "Xiaoyue!" Holding Shen Chenyue in his arms, Wang Zixuan gently stroked Shen Chenyue's back again and again.

  "Uuuu, Brother Zixuan, Song Yuanhao betrayed me, he betrayed me. Uuuu..."

  "Don't be afraid, I'm here! Whoever dares to bully you, I will kill him. Okay?"

  Listening to the man's gentle voice, Shen Chenyue nodded slightly. "Brother Zixuan."

  "Okay, stop crying. Your eyes are swollen from crying. It's not worth it to be sad for someone who betrayed you." With that said, Wang Zixuan waved his hand, took out a large bed and placed it aside. Lift Shen Chenyue up and help her sit on the edge of the bed.

  Looking at the large water stain on the man's chest, Shen Chenyue looked embarrassed. He hurriedly took out a handkerchief and wiped the man's clothes. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry Brother Zixuan."

"It's okay. Stop crying, your eyes are swollen." After saying that, Wang Zixuan raised his hand and wiped away the tears on Shen Chenyue's face with distress.

  "No, no need, I'll do it myself." Shen Chenyue blushed uncomfortably as she backed away a little.

  Staring at Shen Chenyue, Wang Zixuan frowned and found many wounds on her arms and legs. "injured?"

  "Ah, it's okay, it's just a minor injury." Shen Chenyue shook her head and said nonchalantly.

  Raising his hand, Wang Zixuan's hand was filled with a layer of green light. Wang Zixuan put his hand on Shen Chenyue's arm. Shen Chenyue's wounds healed quickly under the nourishment of green light. After that, Wang Zixuan took Shen Chenyue's other arm and began to treat her other wounds.

The Overlord Who Wears Books Loves Poisonous Wife (Part 2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें