67. st mungo's

Depuis le début

~

Once making sure Arthur was fine, we were asked to get out because Arthur needs to sleep. "Do you wanna get some breakfast girls?" Mione asked me and ginny. We both nodded and got up.

We got out of the hospital and walked around. We found Starbucks. My smile grew. We went inside and ordered. Ginny got a coffee, mione got tea, and I got a smores Frappuccino. My favorite. We also ordered waffles for breakfast. We even took a picture of all three of us.

After that, we took a walk around hyde park and went to few places to distract ginny, before it was lunch time and we were starving.

Then we found a McDonald's on our way back and went to buy something. Ginny got a cheese burger because she loves cheese, hermione got a hamburger and I got a beef burger with coke and chips and ketchup.

We sat there while eating and talking. Luckily, hermione and I have some muggle money with us. "I never knew burger tastes this good" ginny said.

We smiled at her. "We can come here whenever you want while we're here" I told her. She smiled and nodded.

"Let's get the others some" Hermione suggested once we were done eating. We nodded and went to order. I ordered a hamburger with chips and coke for the twins and harry because I know harry loves it and the twins haven't tried it yet, ginny ordered a cheese burger for ron then we got out, going back to the hospital.

Fred was in a really horrible state right now. His hair is messy and it's really really disgusting. Hermione gave harry the food while ginny have ron his. "Bloody hell I was starving" he said as he ripped the bag.

"When are you not?" I joked and sat between the twins. "Here georgie" I gave him the bag. He took it with a small smile. I gave him a smile and sat down next to fred. "Here baby. Eat something" I said. He shook his head.

"I'm not hungry" he whispered.

"What is that?" I said with raised brows. He didn't look up or reply. "Freddie" Silence. "Hey!" I snapped. He looked at me. "You have to eat something, please" I begged.

He sighed and took the bag from me. "That's my good boy" I said. He turn to me with a smile. I realized what I just said and my hair turned pink.

"What is this food?" He asked.

"It's a hamburger. I also got chips and coke here" I showed him.

"Coke?" He smirked a little. I immediately realized what he meant.

"You dirty mind" I nudged him as we both laughed a little. George looked at me amused. "What?" I whispered.

"I tried for almost hours to cheer him up and you just succeeded within few seconds. He must really love you. And he does love you" he whispered.

"What are you two on about?" Fred asked with his mouth full of food. We smiled at him.

"Nothing just eat" I said placed a kiss on his lips. George gagged because I kissed him while he was eating. I saw in distance harry, mione and ron talking with a familiar boy and I got up.

"I'll be right back. And when I come back, I wanna see this whole thing empty or else" I said to the twins. They both nodded and I left.