07. first friend

(She borrowed it from Harry)

"It's easy enough to understand, each team has seven players. 3 chasers, one of them is you jackie, 2 beaters, 1 keeper and a seeker. That's you" Oliver explained as we walk to the field.

"There are two kinds of balls. This one is called a quaffle" he handed harry a ball. "Now the chasers handle the quaffle and try to put it through one of those three hoops" we turn and saw three hoops.

"The keeper, that's me. Defends the hoops. Catch me so far?" he said.

"I think so" harry throws the ball back at him.

"What are those?" I asked looking at the moving balls.

"You better take this" he hand me a bat. I took it and he released the ball. It went straight into the air. "Careful now its coming back" we saw the ball coming back down.

I gave it a nice hit and it went throw the middle hoop. "OH! AND THE CROWD GOES WILD! JACKIE! JACKIE! JACKIE!" I throw my hands in the air and applaud.

They laugh at me. "You did two jobs at once" oliver smiled but stopped as he saw the ball coming back. "Uh-oh" he said. He caught the ball and wiggled around making me laugh. He then managed to lock them back.

"What was that?" Harry asked.

"The bludger. Nasty little buggers. But Harry you're a seeker" he said and pulled out a golden ball. "The only thing I want to worry about is this. The golden snitch" he said.

"What do I do with it?" Harry asked. I sighed and my hair turned orange.

"You catch it, before the other team seeker does. You catch this, the game is over. You catch this potter, we win" Oliver said smiling.

"Don't worry oli, we won't let you down" I smiled at him.

With quidditch practice, pranking and spending time with Fred, I got really busy. I also spend time with hermione and ron. Everything was fine. Until...

♤♡◇♧

It was Halloween time and today was out first charms lesson. Harry sat beside Seamus, ron sat next to hermione and I sat between neville and Dean behind them.

"Now one of wizards most rudimentary skill is levitation" flitwick began. "Or the ability to make things fly unless you have a Teleknisis like Ms potter, you'll have to use your wands"

We were given a feather, I was playing with mine. "Now don't forget the nicest wrist movement we've been practicing. The swish and flick"