Jeongyeon- Pranks

You and Jeongyeon are known to be pranksters, along side Dahyun.

You three would always pull pranks on the members, although you guys know your limits. You pulled pranks like:
Drawing on the member's faced when they're asleep
Jumpscaring them
Hiding their stuff
Pretending to be a ghost to scare them
And making them believe that you were there(they fucking love you as a friend and really would like to see you again, even though they know that you and jeong are going to pull pranks on them) but you weren't

Today, you went to their dorm as a surprise since they just got home from their world tour. You had the spare key cause they said it was ok for you to come in their dorm whenever you'd like. So, you decorated the living room, cooked their favorite dishes, and kinda even cleaned some parts of the dorm. Although you weren't going to throw a surprise party without a few little pranks. You already planned some pranks beforehand so you were very ready. You wanted to pretend that an anonymous someone decorated the dorm and then give them a little scare by making loud noises in one of their rooms.

As you're about to finish decorating, you heard the sound of rattling keys outside the front door, a sign that they were home.

You quickly went into Dubchaeng's room and hid there, closing the lights of the living room before hiding.

Jihyo, the one who made the key noises, put the key inside the keyhole, but to her surprise; it was already unlocked.

Jihyo: What? I could've sworn I locked these before leaving..

Nayeon, who heard what the leader said, was surprised. 'what-? Maybe someone tried to get in-!!'

Nayeon: Ji, I think we should be careful opening the door.. someone might've broke into our dorm..

Everyone's attention then went to nayeon, startled by her comment.

Dahyun: Wait- what?? What do you mean broke into our dorm?!

Sana: How though-?? We didn't reveal our location to our fans.. right?

Tzuyu, then opened the door, revealing the lights turned off.

Tzuyu: I think we're just paranoid.. we must've been in such a hurry to get into our flight that we forgot to lock the door.. now let's go in I wanna plop onto my bed already

The girls sighed and nodded before entering the unlit dorm. Dahyun opened the light, revealing the decorations that was set up around the dorm

Mina: I-
Chaeyoung: Wait What-??? How-
Sana: EHHH?!?!
Momo:Wait is there food-??

As the members looked around, other than momo who was staring at the kitchen, were amazed. Who could've decorated their dorm?? What even is the special occasion?

That was, until they heard a loud noise coming from one of the rooms upstairs. All of the members looked up, fear washing over them as they heard another loud noise. Jeongyeon took a deep breath and went to go up the stairs, only to be held by nayeon.

Nayeon: What are you doing jeong?? You could get hurt! Don't do it

Jeongyeon, who's stubbornness took over her, let go for nayeon's grip and went up the stairs anyways. She walked up the stairs cautiously, waiting for another sound to be heard. You felt like it was time to make another sound, which you did. Making a loud bang by banging on the door that separated you from the hallway that jeongyeon was in.

She went to where the sound came from, going to the side and grabbing the door knob before opening it wide. You hid behind the door and let jeongyeon scan the room. You made sure that you left the window inside the room open, making it seem like you escaped swiftly. Jeongyeon groaned, then the other members came in to check the room.

Jeongyeon: that burglar escaped... aish I should've came here faster!!!!

When all the members were in the room, you quickly slammed the door, following with you screaming "SURPRISEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

All of them jumped while screaming aswell, making you laugh.

Chaeyoung: WTF- Y/N?!?!?! BRO YOY SCARED US SO BADLY UGHHHH

As she screamed, you laughed so hard your stomach hurt so badly

Y/N: BAHAHHAHAHAH I AM SO SORRY- BUT YOUR REACTIONS ARE- *wheezes* THEY ARE SO- *hardly can't breathe like gurl- just keep breathing and breathing and breathing and breathing 🤪☝️* THEY'RE SO FUNNY THOUGH BAHAHA *literally is crying from laughing so much like- may nakakatawa ba you BIATCH 🤨🤨🤨*

They looked at you like they were throwing daggers with their eyes.

Jihyo: Y/n that wasn't funny at all-

Dahyun: BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH GIRL WHATT PFFT-

As for Dahyun, she was bursting out laughing, her stomach hurting aswell.

Sana: W-wha- why are you laughing Dahyun-ah?????

Dahyun: To be honest it was so funny to see our own reactions- PFFT- HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR FACE EONNI?!?! BAHA- MHHP-

Momo covered her mouth and her own mouth to stop herself from laughing aswell.

Mina: *chuckles* I must say Y/n-ah/yah, you really did us good there

Y/n: what can I say? I'm so good I could just jumpscare you within SECONDS!

The members sighed and giggled along, now going downstairs to celebrate and eat.

Jeongyeon, held your hand and whispered in your ear.

Jeongyeon: what is this party about anyways- or should I say surprise party?

Y/n: It's a surprise party for you and the members! I wanted to celebrate you guys coming back here and atleast let you guys have fun a little, y'know?

Jeongyeon sighed before smiling

Jeongyeon: you didn't have to baby.. but thank you so much for doing this. We all appreciate you throwing a surprise party just for us coming home. That's what I love about you most

Jeongyeon went in for a kiss, which you gladly took. As soon as your lips attached, a blissful moment occured. Time stopped, heart beats were heard, and warmth arose in you both.

You pulled away and rested your head on her shoulder.

Y/n: I love you jeong

Jeongyeon: I love you too, Y/n/n

1022 words
HOLY SHIT I REACHED ATLEAST A THOUSAND YAYYAYAYAYAYYYYYY
I'm also currently making a jihyo imagine so stay tuned biatches 🤪🥰