Punishment

It's been a week since hudson moved into the dorm room, he has been ignoring luka but sometimes when luka talks to him he snaps and starts roasting him and insulting his outfits.

Today luka was sleeping peacefully like always, but he was woken up at 6:12am to hudson playing rock music and luka has decided he's had enough, it's time for a punishment.

Luka woke up the next day ready to plan the punishment, he wrote a few things in his journal on what to do.

Put gummy worms in hudson's nose

Put my socks in hudson's mouth

Spit in his mouth

Put my foot down his throat

But luka went with the worst one possible, he decided to stick with the horrible jaw dropping one. He's going to rip us hudsons homework.

Luka laughed like a witch when he came up with the idea.

"This will get him good," Luka says while cackling for five minutes straight.

"Oi shut the actual fuck up you dumb ass bitch!" Hudson says while storming into lukas bedroom.

"Okay sorry" luka replied but, but then he whispered under his breath "you don't know what coming mister"

It was 1:45am that night, luka set an alarm it's the time he knows hudson is asleep. He got out of his bed very quietly watching out to make sure he doesn't fall over a shoe or any other piece of clothing laying on the ground.

When he was at the front of hudson's door he put his hand on the hander and started to pull it down and when the door was fully open he could see hudson sound asleep on his bed facing the wall.

Luka walked up to him and did a scary laugh in his head. "I told you, you're gonna regret this" he whispers.

That's when hudson moved and luka dropped to the ground. Hudson was mumbling something then he started snoring.

Luka got back up and silently walked over the hudson desk, he looked back at hudson and turned back to the desk. He carefully opened a draw, it was just full of chewed up pencils and other school stuff.

The next draw had just a football, the next one was full of papers. Luka picked it up and started skipping through them. And then he found a love letter.

-----

Dear Hudson,

I love you so much you are the best boyfriend i've ever had, you are so nice to me and i'm always going to love you no matter what.

When my days are sad and you talk to me I feel happy, I feel safe.

I'm glad we've been together for two years, the best two years of my life.

Love from, Elle.

-----

"A love letter?" Luka thought, "Elle, Elle, Elle. Elle from history class?? It looks like her handwriting from when me and her did a school project." he thought rubbing his chin.

"I know what I'm going to do now." he whispered again, almost laughing.

Luka rushed to his room and grabbed his journal.

"I need to write a letter to Hudson but from Elle, he will be devastated." Luka says laughing way too loud.

He started writing trying to copy Elle's handwriting and planned stuff to say.

------

Dear Hudson,

I hate you, I hate so much and i always have, I've always lied. Its time i break up with your ass finally make me and my secret lover official.

Love from, Elle

------

Its not exactly Elle's hand writing but it will do, Luka got up and placed the note in font of the door inside the dorm to make it look like Elle slid it under the door.

Luka went back to bed and wished for the morning to hurry up, he cant wait for Hudson's reaction.