Fight

"hi" Y/n turned her head towards the voice and eyed the male.

(Yes?) she wrote down on her notebook and showed him.

"Do you have a marker I can use?" Y/n looked at him curiously

*Why would he need a marker? instead of a pencil* She sighed and took out one of her sharpies, handing it to him.

He took it without hesitation

*What no thank you?* She rolled her eyes and stared back at Ms.Park with a soft grin.

"Has anyone heard from or seen Hyeon-ju?" Ms. Park asked while writing in her notebook.

"I seen here yesterday when I was cleaning the science room but that was it."

"Anyone else? Hm, anyone?" Everyone else shook their head in response

"O-okay?" Y/n looked up and at the boy she gave her sharpie too.

*Wtf?*

He was writing on the girls back in front of him.  Y/n smacked his arm and took the marker forcefully out of his hand.

(WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? ASSHOLE) She wrote on the notebook and shoved it in his face. He snapped his head towards her, staring deeply into her soul.

"I'm only telling her what she is" He took the marker back and kept drawing on the girls back . Y/n stood up, snatched the marker back and hit him in the back of his head with her bag.

He stood up and pushed her almost sending her to the floor. Y/n was caught by another student but she shrugged her off and shoved him.

"YOU FUCKING BI-"

"YOON GWI-NAM! OFFICE NOW!" Ms.Park demanded with frustration building up in the body.

"NO! I'M NOT RETURNING TO THIS BULLSHIT CLASS! WITH THIS DUMB BITCH ANYWAYS!" He yelled into her face before storming out and into the hall.

Y/n ran towards him to let her anger out but was held onto by Ms.Park and another student.

"WHOA, You've got some strength, JESUS." She struggled against him before finally calming down.

"It's okay, Y/n" Ms.Park reassured her, gripping onto her shoulders, Y/n stared at her and pointed towards the girl.

"What about Eunji?" Y/n groaned mentally

(He wrote something mean on her shirt and she didn't even do anything wrong) She wrote again

"Eunji? You can go to the nurse and ask for a shirt. Ignore Gwi-Nam" The girl rushed out the room, whispering a thank you to Y/n for helping her out.

"Y/n, take your seat please"

——————————————————————
First person pov:
——————————————————————-

Sitting down in my chair, I rolled my eyes and stared back at the blackboard.

*Why do I have to deal with assholes?*

"Hyeon-ju?"