"You guys have been hanging out a lot recently, it's quite scary. What happened to hating each other?" Hyunjin arched a brow.

Ryujin shrugged "I don't know. It's quite nice being her friend though."

Hyunjin scoffed "just you wait ryujin, she always falls out with her closest friends, they have so many falls out, and she's always the one that starts it and makes a big deal over everything, it's honestly annoying. She spreads rumours about them, no matter how close they get. She's even cheated on boys she dated in the past."

Ryujin widened her eyes and her jaw dropped. Hyunjin nodded.

"That's not true, hyunjin. Your her brother, of course you'll spit fake facts about her—"

"Believe whatever you want. I'm telling the truth, yes, I'm her brother, which means I wouldn't lie like that about my own sister, would I? I'm warning you, so don't start crying if it happens." Hyunjin shrugged. He then turned and called yeji's name before he entered the living room, leaving ryujin alone by the front door.

Soon enough yeji arrived at the door with her beautiful smile. She looked stunning. She always looked stunning. Ryujin smiled, forgetting about what hyunjin had told her.

"Hello ryujin. Are you okay? Do you need anything?" Yeji asked, kindly.

"Where were you? You weren't in school at all today. Why did you come home?"

"I'm tired and feel a bit sick that's all. Don't worry about it." Yeji covered it up with a smile.

Ryujin just nodded, but she could sense something was off.

"Um. I would hang out with you but beomgyu will be over soon.." once yeji said that, ryujin dropped her smile and moved her eyes to the floor. This weird angry feeling came back to her, like it always does.

Why though?

"Cool.." Ryujin hummed.

"Speaking of him, there he is." Yeji said. Ryujin turned round to see beomgyu standing there with a smile, his hands in his trouser pockets.

"Hello ryujin, hello yeji." Beomgyu said.

Ryujin faked a smile "hello, gyu."

"Why are you here? Don't you hate each other?" Beomgyu asked.

"We're friends now. Got a problem with that? Didn't think so. Now excuse me." Ryujin nudged past beomgyu and walked away, annoyed. Beomgyu rolled his eyes, walking towards yeji.

"Hello beautiful. Damn, you get more prettier every day." Gyu said. Yeji just chuckled before grabbing his hand and pulling him inside. Though she couldn't stop thinking and worrying about ryujin.

"What's wrong ryujin? Your usually so loud and energetic." Jeongyeon asked. They were at Ryujin's house, sitting in her room, sitting in a circle on the floor, since she was home alone. Jeongyeon, momo, soyeon and changbin were there.

"I'm really really tired, sorry." ryujin lied. She didn't really know why she was feeling like this.

"Whatever you say." Soyeon shrugged and continued talking. Tho jeongyeon kept staring at her, ryu could feel her stare but didn't dare to look up.

Ryujin just got up and left her room, shutting the door behind her and going downstairs. She flopped onto the couch and pulled her phone out, going on instagram, to try distract herself. But going on insta just made things worse.

The first thing that came up was a selfie that Beomgyu posted, a selfie of him and yeji in her room.

She clenched her phone, looking at the comments.