School Days

'Guys, guess what I found.' Leilin smiled as she hid an object behind her back but before she could reveal it, Lucas had teleported behind her and snatched it.

'Isn't this our crystal ball back from when we were in school?' Lucas asked before Leilin furiously slapped his head before taking it back. 

'LUCAS, IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SURPRISE.' Lei yelled as Benji patted her shoulder, reminding her to keep calm. 'Yes, yes it is. It's our crystal ball containing memories back before we were expelled.'

 Benji could only smile as he reminisced those days. 'No offense, to Mom or Dad but putting us in school was probably the worst idea they could've come up with.' Benji answered. 'Especially since we had this idiot.' He pointed at Lucas who was now bickering with Leilin about who knows what before putting his attention to Benji.

'Hey! I wasn't that bad.' Lucas mumbled as Kiera laughed in agreement.

'Let's go through it,' Keira continued laughing at a droopy Lucas. They all gathered around Leilin as she held the crystal ball in front of her before tapping on it. There showed a photo of Leilin sitting in the front of the class surrounded by coins, with her classmates bowing in front of her. Lucas and Keira stared at confusion as Leilin and Benjamin snickered at the photo. 

'Hey, when did this happen?!' Lucas asked as he looked at Keira who was equally as confused as him. Lei composed herself before answering.

'Oh, you weren't there. But Benji sure has the best timing in the world.' Lei laughed as she wiped a tear out of her eye. 'This was when we just started at that fancy school...'

~~~~~

The halls were filled with whispers as Leilin made her way to her class. 'the devil's daughter' or 'villainess crown princess' were the most common labels she had heard as she made her way. This wasn't the first time they've whispered like this, it's as if she was deaf or something, and every single time Leilin had to stop herself from making a scene. Her thoughts were rudely interrupted as a boy with square glasses came up to her.

Leilin sighed as she looked up, she chuckled as she saw that he was sweating profoundly. 'May I help you?' She smiled as he flinched at the sound of her voice.

'Y-Yes actually...' the boy started off as he continued. 'To be frank, w-we don't want y-you here.' The boy stammered as Leilin laughed at the bluntness of his response. She looked at him once again, this time challenging him as neither one of them blinked, until he spoke. 'I-It's not just m-me. I-I'm speaking f-for everyone.' Leilin looked around as the rest of the class avoided any sort of contact with her.

This is going to be fun.

Leilin thought before quickly standing up catching everyone's attention. 'Why don't gamble?' The boy gulped as she approached him. 'Everyone in this room can challenge me at any game of their choice. If I lose once then I'll leave this school without hurting any of you, but if I win not only do I get to stay but you all have to bow in front of me and kiss my feet then give me all the money you have with you.' The class looked around in confusion, was she crazy? Why would she place a bet she can't win? But everyone was thinking the same thing. They'll for sure win.

'Let's start with you square glasses, what game should we start of with?' Leilin asked as the boy who was sweating profoundly no longer did and confidently smiled.

'Chess.' The boy took out a set in his bag as they prepared for the game. 'You're going to lose.' The boy tauntingly snickered as Leilin smiled.

'Try me.'

Benji laughed at the sight in front of him, there sat Leilin surrounded by coins with the rest of the class bowing in front of her. He took out the crystal globe, knowing that in the future this was definitely something that they would laugh about.