Chapter 1-Mom, Dad

Felix's Pov

I'm going to the pharmacy to get sleeping tablets since I didn't sleep since THAT NIGHT, I feel betrayed and I'm full of anger so to relax I'm going to the convenience store. Once I arrived I greeted the cashier and I went looking for my favorite flavor of ramen, beef. When I finally found them, I saw a guy taking the last one so since I REALLY wanted them I went to him

Me: Excuse me but do you really need these ramen 'cause I do, My boyfr... Euhm my girlfriend cheated on me and we just broke up so it would be nice from you to tell me if it's urgent.

??: My girlfriend also cheated on me and we also just broke up and this my favorite flavor.

Me: So what about we eat it together and I pay some Kimchi?

??: Ok, that sounds good. But by the way, what's your name?

Me: My name is Felix, Lee Felix and you?

??: My name is Hyunjin, Hwang Hyunjin

Me: By any chance do you believe that you are a Prince?

(AN: Hwang [황] In korean means sulfur but with the pronunciation, "Wang" that means "Prince/King")

He laughed and that was cute... No Felix you just broke up, you can't think that but that make me feel better

Hyunjin: That joke wasn't funny

Me: Then why did you laugh?

Me: When did you found out your girlfriend was cheating on you?

Hyunjin: Oh euhm, Last Sunday, she was at a hotel with a guy and that guys named Changbin said "She is me girlfriend" and I was destroyed, I'm not feeling any sentiments like anger, sadness, regret I just feel like nothing. Like I wonder how can I have be this stupid?

Me: What was the guy's name?

Hyunjin: Changbin, why?

Me: Was he around 169cm tall? Muscular type one?

Hyunjin: Yeah, how did you know?

Me: Well actually, I'm bi and that guy WAS my boyfriend since now 3 years but lately he wasn't answering my call, I wasn't seeing him until late, Maybe around 11Pm and was acting really weirdly. But that means our EXs are together? Like in a relationship?

Hyunjin: Yeah I guess, but right now all I can think of is 'World is small'

Me: That's true

We talked a lot and found a lot of similarities in each other, like for the cloth taste and food and other things.

-Ellipse-

I came back home and I'm remembering him, I have to say that whoever can say that this man is handsome like hell. Maybe that what happened to us will make us closer and that we can become good friends. I don't know what to do with my life anymore, My whole family lives in Australia and airplane tickets are way too expensive so I can't go see them and they don't have passports but I know that if I talk about it to my parents or my sisters, they will ruin themselves to come here so I can't tell them. Its been 5 years since I last saw them and we lost something, we became less close but I still love them and they still love me but it's not the same than before.

Hyunjin's Pov

Back at my house, it's not the same ambiance, I Kinda miss Felix, it was nice talking to a human for once. I didn't take his phone number, It's good to find someone to find someone that is living the same things as you and even with the same persons, I still can't believe that it happened to us but I guess it's a good thing and, just like that we found out what kind of persons they were and they won't be able to hurt anymore but I'm still feeling bad. I should go see my family for a week to take some air with people I know and also I miss my mom's home cook.

-Ellipse-

I just arrived and I'm gonna surprised my parents, they seem occupied so I'm gonna surprise them from behind. So here I am....1....2....3

Me: BOUH!!!!!!!

Both: Aishhhhhhh, You scared us so m...

Me: Hi mom, hi dad.

Mom: OMG Hyunjin.

My mom hugged me deeply and my dad nodded to me posing his hand on my shoulder.

Dad: Welcome back home son.

Mom: When did you came back here? Why didn't you send us a message?

Me: I just came back and I wanted to surprise you

Mom: I missed you so much.

Me: Me too

Mom: I didn't prepare any food for you, are you hungry?

Me: Really much, I laughed awkwardly

Mom went in the kitchen and I do too to help her, We are preparing the kimchi, it smells so good, I took a pair of chopstick to taste it but she slapped mu hand before I could take a piece of it. Unfortunately.

The food is done and we wish each other "마치케주세요" (Machikejuseyo-bon appetit)

I take a big spoon of rice kimchi and meat and almost choked on it but I don't care it's been like 4 hours I didn't eat and I missed her home food cook so much. W talked a lot and then the question I didn't wanted to hear was bringed up by my dad

Dad: How is Ra-Im doing?

Me: Dad, We broke up.

Mom: What? How? Why?

Me: First of all I need you two to stay calm.

Both: OFC sweetie but what happened?

Me: She cheated on me with another guy and this guy was in a relationship with a guy and I happened to meet him in the hotel crying in the elevator and we became kinda "Friends" so both of our other part are now dating.

They both couldn't believe what I just said, Mom looked really angry and on the verge of tears and dad looked destroyed and sad.

Mom: And you're fine?

Me: It was difficult at the beginning but now that I'm here I feel better so it's all okay now and our relationship is in the past.

Mom: I thought you would at least feel a little bad for making us lose a daughter in law.

Me: What?

Mom: I'm just joking.

We laughed and here I am for a week with my parents that I didn't see since now almost 3 months.

That's it for today but I have to say that I'm writing a way more than before. I love the story so much and I have so much inspiration.

Peace