holdin' all this love out here in the hall

Elia Martell found herself in a realm beyond the mortal one, a place bathed in ethereal light where time and space seemed to intertwine. Her surroundings were a serene garden, lush with vibrant flowers and soothing melodies that floated through the air. As she gazed around, she realized that she was not alone.

Before her, seven figures loomed over her. She recognized them instantly. Their likenesses had been ingrained in her consciousness from a young age. She had encountered their depictions throughout her life, whether it was during her prayers at Baelor's Sept when he had gone to war, gazing at portraits adorning the walls of High Tower during visits to the Reach with her mother and brother, or as a child in the small Sept her mother frequented in the Water Gardens.

They were the Seven, the gods worshiped by the Faith of the Seven. The Mother, the Father, the Warrior, the Smith, the Maiden, the Crone, and the Stranger—each deity held a unique essence that was calming and awe-inspiring.

Elia's heart raced as she looked upon the divine beings. Their eyes seemed to hold a knowledge beyond mortal understanding, and their expressions conveyed a blend of compassion and curiosity. The air itself seemed to hum with their presence.

"The Mother's embrace welcomes you, Elia Martell," spoke a gentle voice, seemingly coming from all directions yet from none at all. It was the voice of the Seven.

Elia inclined her head.

"The path you have walked was marked by trials and sorrow," intoned the voice of the Father, resonating with authority. "Yet your spirit remained unbroken, your heart full of compassion."

"The Maiden smiles upon those who seek love and harmony," added the voice of the Maiden, filled with warmth. "In your heart, you carried the light of kindness even through the darkest times."

"The Crone observes the tapestry of fate and wisdom," the voice of the Crone chimed in, echoing with insight. "You have seen much, and your wisdom has grown with each trial."

"The Warrior values courage and strength in the face of adversity," declared the voice of the Warrior, a resonance of bravery. "You faced challenges with grace and determination."

"The Smith hammers life's challenges into strength and resilience," said the voice of the Smith, "You endured, and you emerged stronger for it."

"The Stranger walks with those who tread unfamiliar paths," intoned the voice of the Stranger, a whisper of mystery. "Your journey has been marked by both sorrow and hope."

"The Seven hold your spirit in regard," the voice of the Father spoke again, carrying a note of finality. "In recognition of your virtues and the trials you have borne, we offer you a second chance."

Elia's heart raced, her mind swirling with a mixture of awe, confusion, and anticipation. The Seven had spoken in riddles. Before she could voice her thoughts, darkness began to encroach, slowly obscuring her vision until nothing remained but the void.

———

Time seemed to stretch and contract in the inky abyss until, suddenly, a sensation of warmth and familiarity enveloped her. Elia's eyes fluttered open, revealing a room bathed in the soft hues of sunrise. She lay on a familiar bed, the scent of Dornish spices and perfumed oils filling the air.

Where am I?

For a moment, she thought it was all a dream, a mere fleeting vision. Yet as she took in her surroundings, the realization struck her—she was home. Back in Sunspear, in her own chambers.