☆Chapter 1☆

"Yeah.?" The croaky voice of the (y/c/s) spoke. "Would you like to come to the Wrath Ring, Harvest Moon Festival with me, Loona, and M&M this year?" Her boss, Blitz, spoke cheerfully. "Uhm, sure, when are we leaving?" She questioned, "I'll pick you up in 46 minutes!" "Oh, for fucks sake!" She whined, pulling herself out of bed, still wrapped in her sheets.

The one and only I.M.P. van crashed into her wall, leaving a crack but not fully breaking it. "OH MY SATAN! BLITZ, LEARN HOW TO DRIVE!" The (y/c/s), (Y/n) screamed at him. "Sorry! Now hurry up and get in; we don't have all day!" Rolling her eyes, she jumped in the back next to Loona.

They unsafely turned into Millie's parents farm, skidding to a halt. Millie jumped out and ran to her parents. "Momma, daddy!" She said it happily, running into their open arms. (Y/N) slid the door open before hopping out with her stuff. She looked over to Moxxie, who was struggling to carry his.

"Y'all remember my husband, Moxxie!" Millie said she was happily picking up Moxxie and dumping him in front of her parents. He rubbed his arm, looking shy, for a second before saying, "Greeting Lynn, Joe! How have you been with all of the flaming twisters and stuff around here?" Joe looked down, sadly spitting out his words in anger: "We lost our old farm heads to one of them tarots last week." An embarrassed laugh came from Moxxie: "Oh, oh, crumbs, I am so sorry I didn't mean to open that wound, sir."

Blitz's head swung around. "Hey, watch it; I'm the sir here, Bucko," he said. Millie's eyes lit up. "Oh yeah! Y'all haven't met my boss Blitz and his hellhound!" "I'm not just his hellhound," Loona growled. "Yeah, she's my daughter!" Blitz said, proudly pulling her into him. "Only on paper." Loona said, rolling her eyes. (Y/N) stood awkwardly, kicking at the stones. "This is (y/n)!" Millie said, pointing to the (h/c) girl who waved with a fake smile. "She's pretty new to I.M.P., but she's one of the best at her job!" Millie said, smiling.

(Y/N) zoned out and only came back to reality when she heard them talking about ripping people's heads off barehanded. "Speaking of strong hands, y'all should meet our newest help. Hey Striker!" Joe shouted. The thundering of hooves could be heard in the distance, and soon after, a flaming horse jumped the fence, skidding to a halt in front of them. "Well, howdy," the attractive-looking cowboy said. "Well, ya must be the famous Mildred; I heard a lot about ya from your folks," he said, shaking her hand before walking over to (Y/N). "Never seen ya around before, doll," he said, shaking the e/c-eyed girl.

"Well, no, we were here because of the prince, our boss, and their confusing relationship." (Y/N) shrugged, looking over at Blitz as she spoke his name. Striker took notice of who the boss was, smirking at (Y/N), and walked over to Blitz. "So you must be the one who started his own murder business? Not many imps are brave enough to do that. That's impressive." Striker said, shaking Blitz's hand.

"Y'know, y'all should enter the pain games." Joe said. The red imp scampered forward. "Games!? I heard games!" (Y/n) rolled her eyes at her boss's actions, picking up her bag and carrying it to the front door. "Lynn, where are we sleeping?" (Y/N) interrupted their talking. "Well, we only have one guest bedroom; Moxxie's sleepin' with Millie for obvious reasons." She paused for a second. "I CALL DIBS ON THE GUEST ROOM!" Blitz shouted from behind them. "Well, ya can stay with Blitz," she started before getting cut off. "She can sleep in my room." The one and only striker said, "If ya want doll?" The girl nodded.

"I would rather stay with you than my boss," she said.

"Well, that's done; why don't y'all go get yourselves settled?" Lynn said, shooing everyone inside. "Hey, Striker?" the (y/c/s) spoke quietly. "Yeah?" The cowboys deeper voice spoke back. "Where's your room?" She asked again, "Follow me, doll~" Striker said, ushering her to follow him. They walked upstairs and turned left at the top. A glowing light illuminated one of the doors. (Y/n) noticed it and was going to point it out until she realised that the room with the light was Strikers.

He opened the door, and the (h/c) girl saw what was causing the light. Some sort of weapon case. She walked over to it. "What's this?" she asked, pointing to it. He turned his head to see where she was pointing. "A carmine-crafted blessin' tip sniper." Striker said calmly, his golden swirl eyes looking into her (e/c) ones. "You mean, the gun that can kill royalty?" (Y/n) questioned. "A gun that can kill royalty." The cowboy confirmed his tail swishing.

*************************

WOO FIRST CHAPTERRR AT LASTT!!

Proof read but tell me if y'all see errors

/817 words/