"Did you find a weak spot?" Jimin asked, looking to Yoongi.

"Yes, I think I did. I shot off some more darts and one pierced his skin on the right side of his neck." Yoongi explained, reloading his crossbow. The dart's poison was slowly entering the dragon's bloodstream, Yoongi knowing that two darts would not be enough to take down this giant dragon. "Guys, look out!!" Yoongi, Jimin and Jungkook looked up to see the dragon blow fire towards them. Jimin immediately threw a water attack to counter it as Yoongi shoved his bow into Jungkook's hand and conjured up a barrier around the three of them.

Frustrated by not being able to hit any of them, the dragon let out an ear-shattering howl. This once again got everyone to cover their ears, Namjoon jumped down from a balcony landing on his feet as the dragon swung fire all around the area, Hoseok and Jin met up with Namjoon and Taehyung as they headed towards Yoongi, Jimin and Jungkook. When the dragon swung the fire towards the four, Yoongi immediately conjured a barrier around the four of them and sighed in relief when it held up.

The barrier around the two of us started to fade, causing me to panic. I removed my hands from my ears and tried to think of a way to strengthen the barrier, "What do I do? Come on, think, Riley. Think... Wait... What did Yoongi do when he strengthened the barrier? Right.. He didn't say anything but he held his hand out.." I held out both of my hands, my palms touching the barrier and I concentrated which was slightly hard to do with the dragon still howling. "Come on, come on!!" Riley's hands started to glow but she was starting to feel tired and dizzy. "Riley, you have to cover your ears!!! Anyone who hears the Mystic Howler's howl will fall sick or worse!!" Nate yelled, his concern for Riley growing even more when he could see that she was starting to look pale. Riley continued co concentrating as best she could, fighting against the howl's effect. Nate only continued to panic, his yelling catching the attention of Riley's soulmates.

"What is she doing?" Taehyung asked confused.

"The barrier.. It looks like she's trying to reinforce it." Namjoon concluded. He was proven right when the seven of them saw the barrier starting to weaken, "Oh no.." Jimin muttered, Riley concentrated and the barrier started to strengthen when the dragon let out another howl. "Riley, please!! You have to cover your ears!" Nate pleaded, "No, I have to keep you safe!" I shook my head, there was no way I was letting this barrier drop. I sighed in absolute relief when I saw the purple color in my barrier grow stronger, the hum sounding stronger than barrier. I sat back in relief, dropping my hands as I heard the howl of the dragon grow louder. I felt drained and before I could cover my ears, I felt myself getting extremely dizzy. I fell onto my back, darkness overtaking my vision as I passed out.

"Riley!!!" Nate shouted, he crawled over to her and started crying and shouting for her to wake up. Jungkook looked over at the two, his heart dropping into his stomach when he saw Riley passed out. "Riley!!" Jungkook shouted, banging on the barrier. His other soulmates turned their attention away from the dragon and onto Riley, who was still passed out. "Riley!! Wake up!!" Jungkook shouted, but it was no use. Nate started sobbing at this point, his cries attracting the dragon's attention.

"Yoongi drop the barrier, he's going after them!!" Jin shouted, his eyes going to the dragon. Yoongi did as told as Hoseok made a run for it, "Hoseok, what are you doing?!!" Jin called, sounding panicked. "Getting them out of there!" Hoseok shouted as he dodged fire from the dragon, he managed to get to the barrier and once his hand touched it, he was pulled into the barrier. Hoseok let out a yelp as he hit the ground, landing next to Nate who looked distraught. "Hey, buddy. It's going to be okay." He comforted, "Who are you?" Nate asked, "Riley's soulmate. One of them at least, my name is Hoseok but you can call me Hobi. What's your name?" Hoseok introduced himself, wanting Nate to feel comfortable with him.

"Nate." Nate responded. "Riley saved me." He added, Hoseok nodded in response.

"Nate, what happened to Riley? Why did she suddenly pass out?"

"The dragon's Howl. We're not supposed to listen to it. There are certain people that will die or get sick from hearing the Mystic Howler's howl." Nate explained, Hoseok's eyes widened as he looked down at Riley. He realized that they had been right, someone was after Riley but how could they know she was there? "We were right.. Someone knows she's here.. And they sent that-"

"Mystic Howler," Nate interrupted.

"Right. A mystic Howler. They sent it here to harm Riley. But how the hell do they even know Riley's one of the few that fall sick to its howl?" Hoseok asked, not really expecting an answer from Nate. Jin swung his sword down in front of the dragon, causing to back up as electricity shot out of the tip. Namjoon added an attack of his own, Taehyung going to the barrier. He was pulled in just like Hoseok when he made contact with the barrier, "Whoa." He landed on Hoseok's lap, lucky for him but unlucky for Hoseok who groaned in pain.

"Sorry, Hyung." Taehyung apologized. "What happened to Riley? Who is this?" He asked, "This is Nate. He's the kid Riley saved. That dragon out there is a Mystic Howler."

"A what?"

"A mystic Howler. The dragon that howls. We're not supposed to listen to its howl. There are certain people that will die or get sick from hearing the Mystic Howler's howl." Hoseok explained, "Oh no, Riley's one of the few.. Isn't she?"

"Yes."

Taehyung pulled Riley into his lap, feeling her forehead. "She's burning up. We have to got to get her out of here. We've got to stop that dragon." Taehyung said, "I agree. But first, we need to do what we can to help her while we're in here now." Hoseok said, "Right."